• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragna isn't beating frisk, his best bet, soul eater gets negged and Ragna ain't immune to time loops.

Souei ain't listed as dead either but OP even conceeded frisk beats him eventually.

I wouldn't say Shizuku is dead, but Frisk can probably outlast her in a fight as his stamina is listed as immense while she's only high. And if so then he beats her.

When Frisk has immense amounts of DETERMINATION, he gains immunity to Soul Manipulation. However, He's in his 7-C level, so he has only brute force, his equipment, and his ability to SAVE and LOAD to resurrect himeslf. Also, Ragna has high resistance to Mind, Soul, Time and Spatial Manipulation. So that's that.

I see Ragna can defeat him.

I've already explained this, the only difference between 7-C and 2-B Frisk is ap and durability, that's it.

There's a reason why Frisk isnt split into multiple keys.

So yeah, pretty sure frisk wins this.

Adding a high end 7-C that has low-mid godky regen, infinite tries and resists basically any hax here through determination is iffy but he was added before it even began.

Problem with royales that are made up of characters haxed as shit.

I was looking at that, well I have an idea who wins, I'm not sure the order they go out in.

Probably zero or akame, zoro while skilled lacks hax and akame because i know for a fact she's not not lasting till the end. (Also archer would of been cool to add).

So souei and ragna are dead.

And i don't see what makes frisk's stamina good, it only says "able to navigate Hotland, where even the outskirts were hot enough to turn a styrofoam cup into vapor instantly, without tiring"

That just sounds like heat resistance to me, and shizuku has ridiculous stamina, fodder like Kouki fought an army of 10's of thousands of enemies for an entire day non stop, and with multiple injuries. Shizuku's stamina is far above his.

And hinata should be comparable to ppl who can also fight for days without tiring as well.

Let's start first with Shizuku vs Hinata. Whoever wins out of those two would face Galio, and whoever wins between the winner out of Shizuku and Hinata against Galio would face Frisk.

Shizuku beats hinata easily, her soul techniques won't work when shizuku's resisted ehito's divine statement which is combo of soul and mind manipulation. And all shizuku needs is one attack while hinata needs to hit her 7 times before she kills her soul.

Not to mention she won't use disintegration off the bat, and shizuku again has 1000 swords all capable of cutting through space, souls etc.

That is if galio fights frisk though, he is fighting shizuku here first.

Still haven't gotten a reply if galio can negate spatial cutting. Shizuku's mind and soul cutting won't work but spatial cutting will, if not she can still overwhelm him with brute force due to her 1000 weapons.

Galio is like baseline town level, shizuku is far above that, Tio while tired and needing a day or more to fully recover, performs a small town level+ feat a few hours after being completely tired. The Apostles of God were comparable to a weaker version of hajime who in his base is comparable to Tio, hajime then boosted himself 3x, and the apostle boosted herself 3x as well. A more power version of hajime can take on boosted apostles in his base, and then on top of that again can boost himself 3x, after stories shizuku is superior to that hajime.

So what we have is town level<3x hajime and apostles<base hajime<3x hajime<shizuku, and shizuku can boost herself 3x on top of that. So she is far above baseline town level.

It's low level regen so not anything much, galio's is better.

And still think shizuku and frisk tie, although still haven't gotten an answer as to what makes frisk's stamina good, it just seems like heat resistance to me, while shizuku is superior to a guy which fought tens of thousands of enemies non stop for an entire day.

stamina doesnt matter if frisk relaxes and litterally can time manipulation everyone in its own path, but i guess galio is second

if thats the case, we can close this unless someone disagrees, since frisk can effortlessly kill everyone in this whole royale with time manipulation

He isn't killing shizuku, no matter how many times he resets, she will predict his moves and won't take any damage due to being able to sense danger as well, it's a tie between frisk and shizuku.

Anyway yes galio is dead.

I also saw something in Shizuku's profile, and that she can cut an enemy's power source, preventing them from using this power. So that means one slash at Frisk and all of his powers are nullified, combined with her precognition, and she would be capable of intercepting him before he could make his move. Even taking down his ability to SAVE and LOAD a.k.a the ability to resurrect himself, his soul and time manipulation, his resistance to the previous abilities, and his minor resistance to existence erasure and even his DETERMINATION.

Shizuku takes this flawlessly.

@Battle And i just explained why time manipulation won't do anything here, netiher is winning this, it's a tie, will just add this as a tie and call it a day.

@ Celestical Pegasus That's no tie. You do realize that Shizuku can prevent him from using his powers by cutting his power source, right.

@Battle No idea how resistance to memory manipulation helps frisk here.

@Muhammedmco Depends on if determination is a 2-A source of power as ppl say, if so don't think shizuku can cut his source of power off.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Battle No idea how resistance to memory manipulation helps frisk here.
@Muhammedmco Depends on if determination is a 2-A source of power as ppl say, if so don't think shizuku can cut his source of power off.
and immune to power nullification, so forget to power nullification to help

BattleReviews said:
frisk is immune to that, with memory manipulation
No, he's not. He has minor resistance to power nullification, which would do nothing consider that it's minor. If it was average or high resistance, i would say Frisk takes it. But it's the other way around.

So, Shizuku takes this battle royale

not, how would power nullification help if time manipulation does nothing too? frisk can just save and load to get another chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back