• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I already commented.

But yes actually, that's a good chunk of his character on both accounts

Determination allows him to not only fight mutiversals, but resist their powers, and also come back from having his soul destroyed and more.

I can gurantee he can deal with some pain for a second or two to reset.

So he is cowardly to the point he won't even allow himself to take a single attack, and won't even engage his opponent, that's honestly quite pathetic if true.

Still don't see how he beats souei anyway, stalemate at best.

Insulting the character doesn't strengthen your argument you know.

If he just reloads over and over to learn all his attack pattern he can dodge them easily

No he's a pacifist.

Who spams save and load in every battle he's been in.

I mean, he could always have other people off him, or have him fight shizuku.

He has a nigh infinite amount of chances, and remember this is a battle royale, he sees Shizuku take someone out with hax? Now he knows about it and can work around.

@Monarch Just my opinion that it's pathetic that the character won't even engage with others and just continually spam resets, it honestly is cheap to me.

Anyway assuming he spams resets over and over, eventually he beats souei i guess, even though his hax won't do anything, brute forcing his way through by learning all his opponents patterns by resetting over and over works.

@TheJ-ManRequiem

Even if he see's shizulu's hax though he won't even know what happened she might be cutting through her opponents soul or mind he won't know the difference, but i guess he will know not to get hit by that, and then again continually spam his resets before he gets hit. Which i think there is only so much he can do against being surrounded by 1000 swords which can cut his mind anyway. And he at best gets a stalemate since yea he knows her patterns but thing is she changes in response to frisk due to precog, she will know all his next moves and avoid all dangerous situations.

Somehow being a pacifist is cowardly? Yeah, no.

>spamming resets is cheap

But nothing else here isn't?

Also Literally the same goes for her, he'd know all her moves and adapt.

Also surrounded by swords with no escape? Load a save where he's not.

But nothing else here isn't?

Have to agree on this one.

He'd know all her moves and adapt

If she has precog, she counters LOAD learning, seeing as even as he learns exactly what she'll do next, she'll know what he's going to do next.

Surrounded by swords with no escape?

Yeah, he can do that.

Now we are going to go into circles, how can you adapt to precog which automatically activates when the user is in danger, and also being able to predict her opponents next move, this will go nowhere.

Whatever frisk does shizuku will predict it and whatever she does he will know due to reset but then shizuku predicts his moves again and if she is in danger she will again know, and frisk knows what she will do again, this will just keep going in a circle going nowhere.

Frisk does eventually win against souei due to spamming resists though.

So, who wins? Frisk or Souei? Cause I can't see Frisk brute forcing his way out of this one, considering the fact that he's fighting a ninja.

There is also a case to be made for Frisk being stronger in raw AP, considering that 7-C Frisk >= Asgore >>> Undyne > Mettaton EX >>> Muffet > Knight Knight > Whimsalot > Astigmatism > Final Froggit > Madjick >> Tsunderplane who did multiples 2 kilotons attacs

It does say at least, there's also the fact Frisk is actually wall-multiversal, he only has one key, it just depends on the amount of determination he has, if we restrict anything above town (obviously) he'd still be at the end of town with enough determination.

Yes bevause Frisk will know literally every possible move Souei will make, even the moves he'd use to counter Frisk's moves and the ones hed use to counter Frisk's counter to his counter.

I don't see what's so weird about beating a guy that you can kill with a few strikes when you can pull a Eldrad and say "if there is a possibility to win I will"

It looks to be a stalemate between frisk and Shizuku, unless Frisk can outlast her that is.

(Their stamina is immense and high respectively).

Theres Ragna too i guess, he cant put down frisk though due to low-mid godly regen.

Plus Ragna is effected by time resets/loops last time I checked

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Theres Ragna too i guess, he cant put down frisk though due to low-mid godly regen.

Plus Ragna is effected by time resets/loops last time I checked
No. Ragna has high resistance to time manipulation, so there it goes. Also, Frisk's regen exists only in his 2-B version

All of Frisk's abilities, aside from his self-ressurection, are in his 2-B version (when he's filled with extremely immense amounts of DETERMINATION)

He's nowhere near Ragna in terms of brute force since Ragna is a master in martial arts.

In addition, Ragna's Soul Eater would serve as a powerful factor against Frisk, since Frisk's Resistances only exist when he's filled with immense amounts of DETERMINATION.

So, if Ragna wins on Frisk, then the rest would be a piece of cake. If vice versa, then it's for Frisk.

Frisk doesnt have a 2-B version, everything he does can be done in any form with enough determination, there's a reason why they're listed together without any keys separating them. The only thing he doesn't have here is his 2-B stats.

And that still doesn't mean Ragna can neg his savev and load, if he has that it doesnt matter how skilled he is.

Soul Eater, if it does what it sounds like, would not help.

Frisk's soul is destroyed every time he gets a game over. Then LOAD happens and he's fine again, though a few moments back in time.

Little late now, the same could be said if he wasn't here towards the other winners.

Removing someone this far in i.e. the very end is a no go in my book.

So it's official. Frisk takes this battle royale. End of game.

I just want Al's some votes to the Swords Of Destruction Battle Royale.

Not really

At most it become inconclusive between him and the precog Slime Tensei girl with the mind swords

Okay. We're out of track here. Let's start it: Frisk vs Shizuku. Who wins and why? and if it's inconclusive, we would say that both are dead.

That's wrong, why would they be dead when everyone besides them is already dead?

She's not putting Frisk down, it aint happening but he's gonna be hard pressed to get past her precog.

Between them it's either a tie or frisk outlast via better stamina and finishes her off when she's exhausted and he's still good to go.

Well, he still didn't fight. We still wanna see if someone out of the remaining fighters would take down Frisk or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back