• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is more likely frisk brute forcing his way through souei, or souei eventually destroying frisk's mind? Souei can teleport, leave afterimages with real presense and mass, and can hide in the shadows while his clones do all the work for him.

Depends, Frisk will likely have several attempts, so the first few deaths eill just serv as nothin more than experience.

And this dude seemingly lacks regen of any kind, so one good hit may be enough.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
How often does mind manip get brought into battle? This is in character after all.
He uses it pretty often, it's sort of his trademark move or whatever you wanna call it, this version of souei used it like first thing against his enemies manipulating their nervous system and overloading it with pain and what not causing their mind to break, and he also did the opposite to a girl he was fighting, overloading her with intense please to the point she fainted.

So yea this version of souei uses it pretty often his other version is more so about using his soul killing sword, if i remember correct this version of souei, used his threads first thing when he fought benimaru as well but due to benimaru's passive fire aura the threads got burnt so he had to resort to his soul killing sword.

Slight correction. Souei manipulate her nervous system so she cannot faint, which is where the "overloading the brain with pain/pleasure" come from. Fainting would grant you some sort of peace. Incapability to faint mean you'll feel those pain/pleasure without ever stopping

He uses very fine threads which can't be seen with the naked eye to control his targets nervous system.

Directly messing with your nervous system, kinda like Ragyo Kiryuin. Sure you can try to dodge that, but trying to do so would be hard considering there are multiple clones each with their own thread. So the area they can cover is quite wide. Not to mention he can still attack with his soul killing technique when the enemy in question is trying to dodge the threads. He has many option with his thread to say the least

But they ca be dodged right?

How quick does it register? Could he not save and load the moment he feels something off? Sousei won't know he can do that after all.

Quite fast. All the knights that tried to attack Souei got instantly immobilized the moment they got within the thread range. And these knights are the same knights with many battle experience and heightened sense from all that combat they went through and yet they cannot feel anything when the thread got into their nervous system

We just explained it, the threads touch your body, souei then has control over your nervous system, which he then overloads with immense pain or pleasure, which he either can prevent you from fainting so you will continuously feel pain with no relief, or make the pain so bad that your mind breaks.

Yes but you never said no, he won't be able to get in a single thought.

His mind breaks? Unless that's instaneous I'm Sure he can save and load, if even given a second. And not like Sousei will prevent it, he has no idea he can do that.

Prevent the victim from doing something physical (trying to move, struggle, retaliate, etc) by messing with their nervous system and also something mentally (thinking, telepathically talk to someone, etc) by overloading the brain with a massive amount of pain/pleasure to the point it breaks the mind. All of which he can do so in a single moment if the enemy is already under the mercy of his thread

Movement won't stop loading, as for mentally, ya got any scans of him doing a thread and nulling someone's thought process thst instant it happens?

That too I guess, but also consider the fact, this is a royale, why not just load back a save where there are more contestants? Have ones thatd do better fight Sousei instead.

Dont know, im just trying to give him a chance as no one else is debating him.

My favorite here has already been taken out so at this point its just devil's advocate.

@TheJ-ManRequiem Why would i change to someone else just cause frisk isn't doing good? It's not like it's a stomp, and this is a battle royal, someone wins, someone losses and we move on. If he can't beat souei, just means that's as far as he can go.

@Monarch Has frisk been able to determination through his whole body and mind being clouded in pain? You can't exactly think when you were overwhelmed with pain.

Stronger will = stronger pain threshold generally. Frisk doesn't have any feats of such, but he still has incredibly strong willpower, which could be used to throw off the pain. Has anyone in SlimeVerse ever resisted Souei's ability through sheer willpower/mental strength or has he stated something along those lines was possible? Or that resisting via will was impossible?

What? I never said you should change your perspective or contestants? Where are you getting That? If you are talking about have ones that'd do better against sousei fight him, you misunderstood me.

I meant why can't Frisk just load a save where there is more contestants present and have them fight Sousei instead of himself? Two birds with one stone. Considering Flowey ended up with pseudo omniscience via saving and loading.

Psuedo-Omniscience actually. And very "pseudo"

Frisk simply reloading to change up who fights who is totally possible though

Yeah, auto correct got me there. Phoneposting is a bitch.

And yeah, pseudo, he just knew all outcomes because he lived through them all.

@Monarch No one has ever resisted it, he used it on the holy knights and broke the men's minds, while giving one of the women intense pleasure and also making her unable to faint, after that he tried it on benimaru but the threads got burned due to benimaru's aura, after that he never used it as everyone became a spiritual being basically, which makes any abilities which aren't ultimate skills useless, unless you have an ultimate skill, nothing works on them. His threads won't do jack.

If frisk has no feats of resisting overwhelming pain to the point his mind breaks don't think you can say he can.

Frisk changing to someone like shizuku means he is screwed anyway since she will destroy his mind, and you know her 1000 swords which are capable of doing that.

>Implying

Ryuko and Ness would be a hell if a challenge for Sousei, esoecially as Ryuko straight up negs his threads.

Also determination kinda let him stand up to being erased if I recall.

Souei still has his soul killing sword, poisons, and corrosive breath though so ryuko and ness get murked.

Frisk's regen is impressive yes but doesn't mean he can't be incapacitated.

Ness' barriers cover a decent amount of that.

And not just them, with enough save and loads he could potebtially have it set up so Sousei gets ganged.

And that regen was performed via determination.

Pretty sure he can last a second ir two long enough to load a save.

Ok lets grant that frisk somehow is able to save and load, how is going to beat souei? He just gets mind manipulated again, lets make this clear as well since some ppl before said frisk wins this entire thing, even if frisk beats souei he can't beat shizuku, why? Cause even if frisk saves and loads, he can't do jack to her due to precog and 1000 swords which can destroy his mind. Hinata has precog as well, but she can't put him down though.

Back to the matter at hand though, if someone is under tremendous pain, they can't think straight or function really, how is frisk in such a state gonna be able to activate his power? Either show evidence that he can or drop the argument cause of no proof.

And they can't do anything to Frisk via save and load. In that case no one wins.

And considering how determination let him stand up to things significantly above Sousei or pain, yeah, I'm gonna say he can deal with a bit of pain if not for a second or two at least.

Will he save and load off the bat, and continuously? All he is doing essential then is running away, does he in character act like that? If not then i don't see what stops him from getting his mind destroyed by souei or shizuku. What you're saying is that he never attempts to fight his opponents, and as a result never takes damage, as he just runs away all the time.

Determination allows him to fight multiversal guys as far as i am aware, being able to power yourself up to fight ppl above your normal level, has nothing to do with being able to overcome your mind being overloaded with pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back