• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Tournament: Howling into hell

I choose...
170 Megatons

I choose...
170 Megatons
"I choose this Haxlord with god-awful profile to be in this mid hax tournament"

"I choose this Haxlord with god-awful profile to be in this mid hax tournament"
Obviously...

So he replaced it with...
176 Megatons

Obviously...

So he replaced it with...
I have literally rejected Deku twice over already.

This work?
855.9 megatons
He AP stomps like a fourth of the tournament. I rejected him too

176 Meagatons

Hopefully and if it works

176 Meagatons

Hopefully and if it works
He already got submitted, but looking more closely, his fire is at minimum 871 degrees celcius...

Oh what am I pissing and moaning about, Blackhand hax magma of his own!

Yo, I'm, back with more One Piece.
I think he scales above that same 218 Megatons as Luffy? Profile isn't really clear.

337.6 Megatons

Yo, I'm, back with more One Piece.
Who the **** even is that man? pick something based not... that.
337.6 Megatons
In, maybe.

I'm iffy about Hulk's regen. Has he been knocked out before? Or just incapped with pain?

Who the **** even is that man? pick something based not... that.
Fair enough. What about his grandpa?

Fair enough. What about his grandpa?
Doesn't he scale above a one-shot of Mountain+?

Maybe? Again, his profile is really ass, so I'm only assuming he scales to the 218 Megaton one shot, but his lack of decent hax should balance things out.
Okay you're right

Which 7-A key?

And what's his AP value

Uhhhh, dunno.
I guess 690 Mega iX Copen can work (Prevasionless and Anthemless) to replace. He does upscale from 7-A but unquantifiably unlike Blade who just AP Stomps

iX Copen has pretty low hax in terms of having no one shotting stuff, he needs to perform a melee attack (which can technically be homing if he uses the right weapon) to get his auto-hit homing shots and he’s flying all the time, at least in indoor places, so he has high mobility. His EX Weapons have pretty decent AoE in terms of how much of the screen it covers.

his main “hax” would just be that he’ll be able to hit things a lot and that he flies, and while camping is technically an option, in outdoor spaces he can’t fly for too long (he needs walls and stuff to rebound off of and keep his flight system going) and he also much prefers mid-range than what most people thing cuz he needs to melee to get his homing attacks

Last edited:
Okay you're right

Which 7-A key?

And what's his AP value
His 2nd key. He scales to 2nd Gear Luffy, who got stronger than his previous self who oneshot a Pacifista that scales to 218.5 Megatons. So basically Chinjou = 2nd Gear Luffy >= 2nd Gear Luffy Return to Saboady>>> 218.5 Megatons

His 2nd key. He scales to 2nd Gear Luffy, who got stronger than his previous self who oneshot a Pacifista that scales to 218.5 Megatons. So basically Chinjou = 2nd Gear Luffy >= 2nd Gear Luffy Return to Saboady>>> 218.5 Megatons
776 Megatons.

Yeah.

That took me like a minute to research

Now then, detail his skill to me

Now then, detail his skill to me
He's nothing really special tbh. He's a master at Happo Navy, which is basically vibrations, and definitely has a lot of experience sailing the world for dozens of years and facing off against people like Garp. But he himself hasn't shown any of the usual batshit crazy skill that we've become used to in One Piece (i.e. Copying moves by seeing them once, predicting the trajectory of a guy thousands of times faster than you, etc). He did technically fight with Luffy, but he wasn't going all out and they only really clashed a couple of times with really telagraphed attacks.

He's nothing really special tbh. He's a master at Happo Navy, which is basically vibrations, and definitely has a lot of experience sailing the world for dozens of years and facing off against people like Garp. But he himself hasn't shown any of the usual batshit crazy skill that we've become used to in One Piece (i.e. Copying moves by seeing them once, predicting the trajectory of a guy thousands of times faster than you, etc). He did technically fight with Luffy, but he wasn't going all out and they only really clashed a couple of times with really telagraphed attacks.
In

Back