• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Tournament: Howling into hell

Here's all the profiles Weekly lol
I'll go with blackhand then lol

I should ask this since I've rejected base off of this, but, how skilled is Meruem?
Oh is this a lower skill cap tournament

It's really hard to say with him

He never really fought someone on his level

But his Extraordinary intellect allows him to adapt to basically anyone

So yeah he probably wouldn't best best if that's the case

I'm having a hard time finding a good nomination within the AP range, best I've got is Shuhei Hisagi who fits all the other criteria but his AP is nebulously somwhere between 61 Kilotons and 906 Megatons.

Hold on, @DaReaperMan . Why is Post Warlord of Draenor and Battle For Azeroth Thrall only 7-A?
WoD Thrall is weaker due to his connection to the elements being weaker, and BFA Thrall literally lost the ability to do Shamanism.
Oh is this a lower skill cap tournament

It's really hard to say with him

He never really fought someone on his level

But his Extraordinary intellect allows him to adapt to basically anyone

So yeah he probably wouldn't best best if that's the case
The Character needs to be able to have a fair match with Garrosh Hellscream, which isn't hard, he's decently skilled and shit
I'm having a hard time finding a good nomination within the AP range, best I've got is Shuhei Hisagi who fits all the other criteria but his AP is nebulously somwhere between 61 Kilotons and 906 Megatons.

I'm gonna have to hard pass, soul crush GG is a thing

For the start of it. I forget what patch it was (I wanna say 9.1) when we break him out of Torghast is the first time he gets shaman powers since he returned from outland.
Yeah, in Shadow he can use the elements again I think

But BFA he was 100% Shamanless

I think a fight between him and Garrosh would be fair at glance.

How big of a difference is that?
Pretty big, since anyone worth a damn can kick the shit in of your average medieval soldier in skill(See MoP opening Cinematic)

If you scale to Varian you get to top-tier gladiator in skill(Which Garrosh does with first key Varian)

If you scale to Illidan you ascend into being actually pretty damn skilled

Pretty big, since anyone worth a damn can kick the shit in of your average medieval soldier in skill(See MoP opening Cinematic)

If you scale to Varian you get to top-tier gladiator in skill(Which Garrosh does with first key Varian)

If you scale to Illidan you ascend into being actually pretty damn skilled
Personally speaking. This might not be accurate but. Maybe his skill is comparable to Blackhand.

Personally speaking. This might not be accurate but. Maybe his skill is comparable to Blackhand.
Which one?

The Alternate Universe one that pretty much just Statfucked everyone, or the Our Universe one who does barely anything except exist, make some cool weapons, and ******* die?

Which one?

The Alternate Universe one that pretty much just Statfucked everyone, or the Our Universe one who does barely anything except exist, make some cool weapons, and ******* die?
Nvm, I think it's more accurate to say he can be more skilled than a young Thrall prior to becoming warchief of the horde.

That...does not make sense. Pretty sure he would still be above his gladiator self no matter how rusty he became.
Thrall fought ******* either weaker then him, using worse shit, or both.

Varian Wrynn is the top-Tier gladiator. Not Thrall. You drongo.

Hold on a moment. Didn't you just said that a young Thrall is more skilled than WoD thrall?
Oh my God

Context. Who's skill were we originally talking about?

Garrosh Hellscream/Varian Wrynn. You then Brought up Blackhand, and then Thrall.

We were talking about gladiator thrall and then you suddenly said:
Which one? The Alternate Universe one that pretty much just Statfucked everyone, or the Our Universe one who does barely anything except exist, make some cool weapons, and ******* die?
Nvm, I think it's more accurate to say he can be more skilled than a young Thrall prior to becoming warchief of the horde.
He's more skilled then WoD Thrall LMFAO

Bluntly put: get your eyes checked. Because clearly, there's something wrong, we were not talking about Gladiator thrall. YOU randomly mentioned Gladiator Thrall.

Bluntly put: get your eyes checked. Because clearly, there's something wrong, we were not talking about Gladiator thrall. YOU randomly mentioned Gladiator Thrall.
"Nvm, I think it's more accurate to say he can be more skilled than a young Thrall prior to becoming warchief of the horde."

That's because I decided to upscale endeavor above that Thrall because I just realized that Blackhand's skill feats are actually just him brute forcing other characters.

Back