• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Tournament: Howling into hell

New 7-A on the block, 200 megatons

New 7-A on the block, 200 megatons
What is his skill list like? Lol

They are 7-As Reaper. Large Size only helps if you have immo 2 and regenaration.
It also matters if the opponent doesn't have AoE.

Zoro is not in this tournament and Malphite sure as shit ain't Pica

Mosquitos are 10-C. If there was a 10-B/10-A mosquito then yeah it would hurt me

Why not?
Not exactly, it'd still have the same AoE of **** all and it would take many, MANY hits to try and bring you down

Hitting higher up doesn't help

Not exactly, it'd still have the same AoE of **** all and it would take many, MANY hits to try and bring you down
A 10-B hit would stab through me. By your logic stuff like hammers wouldnt do much since they are smaller than us

I would recommend against using most LoL characters atm, we're just staring to get revisions in gear, atm Ksante is the only up to date 7-A

A 10-B hit would stab through me. By your logic stuff like hammers wouldnt do much since they are smaller than us
Hammers have actual weight behind them and aren't less then the size of a gnat compared to us.

Yeah. That's the difference in size here. It's really easy to just stomp on someone when you're the size of a fraction of Fate Gilgamesh's ego.

Hammers have actual weight behind them and aren't less then the size of a gnat compared to us.

Yeah. That's the difference in size here. It's really easy to just stomp on someone when you're the size of a fraction of Fate Gilgamesh's ego.
Nvm Lol characters cannot be used anyway

Back