• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[7-3-0] Two destructive higher entities who keep the Multiverse enter a bar - Ao vs Master Unit: Amaterasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I unfortunately know little about Ao, and Bambu who said he has a chance I don't think is wanting do come here
I'll ask Bambu and Lephyr to comment here, though.
Ese, do you know about Ao or know other people outside of those 2 who might know about him? Bambu wouldn't like, as he himself said, and Lephyr didn't come.

I unfortunately know little about Ao, and Bambu who said he has a chance I don't think is wanting do come here

Ese, do you know about Ao or know other people outside of those 2 who might know about him? Bambu wouldn't like, as he himself said, and Lephyr didn't come.
All I know is that all the Low 1-C Immortals in D&D (which does not include the LoP or the Serpent) have thought-based 1-A hax.

All I know is that all the Low 1-C Immortals in D&D (which does not include the LoP or the Serpent) have thought-based 1-A hax.
I saw Ao can delete gods in a thought, so that means his concept manip and ee are in this description or all of his hax?

How potent is the probability and Precognition hax since Amaterasu resists both on a 5-D level? As for the fear hax idk if that will help at all since her being scared over what happened with reality just made her super gung-ho with Phenomena Intervention in the first place.

How potent is the probability and Precognition hax since Amaterasu resists both on a 5-D level? As for the fear hax idk if that will help at all since her being scared over what happened with reality just made her super gung-ho with Phenomena Intervention in the first place.
That fear wasn't 1-a potency, though.

That fear wasn't 1-a potency, though.
Glass is saying that scaring her makes it worse.

Not sure, probably not good enough since Ao is IIRC one of the weakest Low 1-C beings.

So it comes down to who strikes first.

Didn’t you say you were doing a non Smurf match here for the top ten thread? Or are we just moving on from that?
Well, who pointed out we should change to Ao is Bambu, knowing what we're doing, I'm just changing to his suggestion

So if Ao doesn’t have a way to precog Amaterasu then he won’t know what to do, and he doesn’t resist PI’s entire lineup of hax, so it’s GG for Ao at that point.

Gods have precognition of everything affecting their sphere of influence for a number of weeks in advance equal to their divine rank. For Ao, we know his divine rank is listed as "21+". His page is ***** at the moment but this is an accepted ability that can be seen on other gods, I could even bring you the scans just to avoid confusion in D&D chatter in the future. As for his "sphere of influence", that is... everything, for Ao, with little exception.

I don't want to aggressively argue about weeb fighting games, but I'm pointing out that Ao will in fact just instantly 1-A BFR-damage here. I don't want to get into the catty "uhm actually my guy wins" back and forth pissing match if at all possible, I just want people to know the things that are true about D&D matches if they insist on using the pages. Assuming Amaterasu has no means of resisting 1-A damage upon being BFR'd, then this is a stomp and the match ought to be closed.

Gods have precognition of everything affecting their sphere of influence for a number of weeks in advance equal to their divine rank. For Ao, we know his divine rank is listed as "21+". His page is ***** at the moment but this is an accepted ability that can be seen on other gods, I could even bring you the scans just to avoid confusion in D&D chatter in the future. As for his "sphere of influence", that is... everything, for Ao, with little exception.

I don't want to aggressively argue about weeb fighting games, but I'm pointing out that Ao will in fact just instantly 1-A BFR-damage here. I don't want to get into the catty "uhm actually my guy wins" back and forth pissing match if at all possible, I just want people to know the things that are true about D&D matches if they insist on using the pages. Assuming Amaterasu has no means of resisting 1-A damage upon being BFR'd, then this is a stomp and the match ought to be closed.
AO dies from 70 diferent haxes, before he can even fathom doing anything

AO dies from 70 diferent haxes, before he can even fathom doing anything
if what other people are saying is true, no. and you are being catty.

Gods have precognition of everything affecting their sphere of influence for a number of weeks in advance equal to their divine rank. For Ao, we know his divine rank is listed as "21+". His page is ***** at the moment but this is an accepted ability that can be seen on other gods, I could even bring you the scans just to avoid confusion in D&D chatter in the future.
I wouldn't mind seeing that, if it isn't too much trouble.

Is it layered? Because according to Glass Amaterasu resists precog on the 5D level.
Aye, it is. Divine abilities supercede those of lower divine ranks, so Ao would be some layers (not known how many) into 5D.

@BrackishBrineBroth PI is literally subconscious to passive with Amaterasu as she can do it without even realizing it as well as her literal existence warping countless Phenomena Interventions together.

If we're getting conflicting information, perhaps a scan is in order regarding "it happens instantly and passively for this guy"?

Here, Amaterasu’s presence is stated to be warping all the Embryos in existence together, the Embryos literal existence being stated to cause Phenomena Intervention, and Noel, who’s a near perfect clone of Amaterasu has her PI activate when she was asleep just because there was some danger close by, so it can just happen without Amaterasu realizing or her existence just causes it to work.

I don't really understand how that links back to the previous passive statement, though- if it has something to do with whatever an embryo is, then fair enough I guess. But how does "fusing embryos together" relate to "all of her abilities are instant and passive"? Is it because this fusing is resultant from PI, and there is another statement that states all PI abilities are similarly passive?

It’s her existence that’s doing it because she wasn’t there before, and Izanami basically said that because she’s appeared now, all of the Embryos are being merged together, embryosliteral existences can cause PI. Not everyone in the series can passively use PI, but the Embryos and Amaterasu are the main ones who’s whole schtick is doing it without even realizing it, everyone else has to actively use PI.

Alright. So from what I can tell, the embryo are PI, and Amaterasu causes them to fuse- although doing so does not appear to activate all of the abilities related to PI? Another matter, I note that this use of PI appears to be a process- your scans indicate it taking enough time, at least, for people to comment on it happening multiple times.

The normal process of PI is trying to observe another person (imagine Quantum Mechanics on massive crack and cocaine). As for the “taking enough time” the context for the main scans about their existence is the Embryo is literally outside of existence. The white void are they’re in is a separate reality the Embryo has to make in order to contact the person in the first place and aren’t in the real world, hence her saying “I can’t go back because my literal existence will screw over the entire world as we know it”.

Okay. So given that we're dealing in two characters with a strange relation to time, I think Ao thinking is faster than Amaterasu's passive, acknowledging that while it is passive, it is not instant.

As such, I will explain that Finger of Expulsion is BFR to a 1-A realm that eats you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back