• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-0 Bartleby vs Khorne Rematch! GRACE

Ah shit here we go agai

The Wizard101 profiles are now officially complete with everything (I hope) and have remained 2-B, and khrone is still the top 2-B. Will he still have that after this battle!?

Bartleby: 7 (Ben CleverName, NeoSuperior, Yobo Blue, Christian, Ren Heart, Milly, Zaratt)

Khorne:

Inconclusive:

Win by any means

Like before, I'm voting for Bartleby myself, but now I have more reasons for doing so. Titanic Lullaby will be Bartleby's winning move, but there's more to it than that. Bartleby has a passive ability that removes power nullifications (I'm serious) scaling from weaker bosses. Even if that doesn't work, there's "Dispel All" (another passive ability) and Debilitate which could act as his own form of power nullification to combat Khorne. Also, there's the "Eye of the Future" which would give Bartleby future insight on all of Khorne's moves before he uses them, so... there's that.

Bartleby FRA

EDIT: wait, Zenkaibattery1, you mistakenly posted this in the CRT board rather than the VS Battles board!

Is it? That was months before Bartleby got a massive upgrade since then.

And another reminder that this thread is in the wrong board. Can forum threads be moved to a different board by admins or discussion mods?

NeoSuperior said:
Is it? That was months before Bartleby got a massive upgrade since then.
And another reminder that this thread is in the wrong board. Can forum threads be moved to a different board by admins or discussion mods?
I saw the thread. The major update was about Power Nullification list and Statistic Reduction.

@NeoSuperior, I asked @Antvasima and he change the thread to Versus thread.

Just because they are regarded as equals doesn't mean that they can all automatically do the same things. Neither Raven nor Spider have used the Titanic Lullaby before, but Bartleby has. Not to mention the fact that Bartleby is canonically the source of all magic to begin with. Also that thread is a bit misleading seeing as how there was actually another Bartleby vs Khorne thread that was much more evenly matched in terms of votes - and that was before the upgrades happened.

What's wrong? I am used to WH40k people to be more enthusiastic in participating in Battles, normally. Do people avoid this thread because of some sort of prejudice of "oh a Khorne match? Not even worth looking into!" or something like that?

This is fantasy Khorne not 40k. I don't think there are that many people who are experts on it nowadays.

@Wokistan and @Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot are the most active active members that I know regarding Warharmmer fantasy.

Ogbunabali said:
This is fantasy Khorne not 40k. I don't think there are that many people who are experts on it nowadays.
That sounds like a ridiculous excuse for someone supposedly ranked the "strongest 2-B".

Elizhaa said:
@Wokistan and @Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot are the most active active members that I know regarding Warharmmer fantasy.
You guys can ask them for their inputs. @Wokistan is the most active members that I know, honestly.

I feel like nobody argued for Warhammer and this is a bit too notable to just leave

By that logic many vsbattles could be redone, especially ones concerning Heroes Goku which I never got the chance to respond to. Anyway if anyone does wish to debate Khrone vs Bartleby without intrusion, or on discord I'd be happy to. I prefer outside the wiki anyway. Zenkaibat7#8706

That's true. But those same fights aren't trying to duke it out for a spot on a top strongest list, and against someone as notable as Khorne. Like literally no discussion was had concerning Khorne.

Mr. Bambu said:
That's true. But those same fights aren't trying to duke it out for a spot on a top strongest list, and against someone as notable as Khorne. Like literally no discussion was had concerning Khorne.
You mean a place that only has meaning because a few people say it does? That doesn't sound more important than any other match tbh

Yobo Blue said:
You mean a place that only has meaning because a few people say it does? That doesn't sound more important than any other match tbh
You mean on this wiki that only has meaning because a few people say it does? In a society completely defined by what people say? In a language that only has meaning because we decided it should? Etc etc bad argument. I don't care if this is added, just not using this to add Bartleby to be a legitimate match if it's spiteful and never gave a Warhammer person the chance to respond if they wanted to.

But good lord, it's almost as if saying something has meaning, means it has meaning to a group of people! What an absurd idea! Ye gods allow us not to tell the peasents down the way! (this is too fun sorry)

Yeah but, you just one person. In order for its meaning to be qualitatively superior p, it would require a greater number of people than there are.

my lord

homes

you don't have to like it

just don't interact with it, alright? avoidance is the best policy if you can't reconcile with something. similar to how I don't barge into RPs and yell how they're pointless since such a small group of people take part. this is related to that thread. thus I am saying it isn't legitimate in the eyes of the thread until it is actually treated as a match instead of a slight annoyance.

moving on.

I'm only moving in because I have better things to do, ovo

Eh

I could go on, but now not the time I guess.

Mr. Bambu said:
Yobo Blue said:
You mean on this wiki that only has meaning because a few people say it does? In a society completely defined by what people say? In a language that only has meaning because we decided it should? Etc etc bad argument. I don't care if this is added, just not using this to add Bartleby to be a legitimate match if it's spiteful and never gave a Warhammer person the chance to respond if they wanted to.
But good lord, it's almost as if saying something has meaning, means it has meaning to a group of people! What an absurd idea! Ye gods allow us not to tell the peasents down the way! (this is too fun sorry)

Since you're so passionate about it, you should know that this thread was advertised several times on the "Top 5 Strongest Characters" threads and nobody bothered to defend Khorne from there. It was also advertised on other vs threads, but again, nobody came to defend Khorne.

If you'll look at post history you'll also see that certain users were even mentioned on this thread so that they might comment, but they didn't... at least directly. It's worth noting that after being mentioned, one of said users tried to downgrade W101 to 2-C through a CRT but was unsuccessful. Do you still believe that nobody was given the chance to defend Khorne?

That's great, and I'm passionate about accuracy, but thank you for the concern. What I do know is that the primary supporters are Wok and Azzy, the latter of which is AWOL from the wiki and the former of which is working on Destiny.

I also saw a similar situation for Grandfather Spider, another Wiz high tier, which then made me notice the exact same match except people had actually argued for Warhammer and surprise surprise the guy was losing. So yes, I am against considering this illegitimate until further notice. Unfollowing thread, if you wish to continue discussion you are free to contact me on my message wall.

Can't really consider a loss with a grace period as "illegimate", otherwise we can apply that to every single thread any serious supporter of Heroes, or any verse, hasn't been able to participate in. But alright, and as I said, if anyone wants to seriously debate this, they can on my wall or preferably on my discord. By this wikis own standards, Bartleby has defeated Khorne. You personally thinking it's legitamate or not doesn't really affect the outcome. It is a thread that was made, against two different profiles, voting was allowed, there were a few day gaps, there was a grace period. By the wikis own standards, this is 100% legitamate.

I mean I've literally stated above why. It can be added, by all means, the wiki recognizes that. I'm speaking purely from the frame of context of the Top 5/Top 1/Top 10/etc lists. I said that in my first message. I couldn't really care either way if it gets added m80.

Back