• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

America vs France (Homelander [Death Battle] vs The Eiffel Tower [Diary of a Tourney Kid]) [0-3-0]

erm waiter there's an eldritch horror and evil superman in my soup

RULES/CONDITIONS:
  • Fight takes place in a well lit, empty room of a laboratory, 500 meters wide, 500 meters tall
  • Speed is equalized
  • Both are 100 meters apart
  • The Eiffel Tower is in its second key (The Ugly Truth - Present)
  • Fight only ends in death! It's in character for both to go for the kill more often then not!

'MERICA, **** YEAH!: 0
(186.3 Tons of TNT)

HORREURS AU-DELÀ DE LA COMPRÉHENSION: 3
(490 Tons of TNT)

the pac: 0
(inconclusive)

Last edited:
To quickly get the tower's main tactics out of the way: In it's only "fight", the tower seemed to start with its rings, though i assume it can also use its tendrils as sharp weapons

So Homelander would start with his heat vision and The Eiffel Tower would start with using its rings. Homelander would have an advantage with range (unless the rings can be thrown), but this wouldn't be hard to counter as The Eiffel Tower can just close the distance with teleportation. From there, the Eiffel tower has higher LS so he could just restraign Homelander with the tenticals or just puncture his brain with them or something

I think the Tower might have this. Once the distance gets closed I don't thing Homelander would have a lot of options before he gets restraigned/punctured to death

Back