• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

682s feats

Eeyup, hope you got some spare time if youre planning to read them all :p

If you want stuff for the Leviathans just ask

The Leviathans are the offspring of the Scarlet King, a horde of higher-dimensional eldritch abominations that waged war on creation. Its what 682 WAS before it was exiled from the afterlife and became trapped in the still deadly but now much weaker 3-Dimensional shell that is used to contain the essence of the Leviathan it once was.

So those last links are of it's tier 1 form? And how did 682 kill Dr. Clef when he was still in the testing room? What ability is that?

If you're talking about 682's test log, it's the ability of "Someone else killed Dr. Clef and the SCP Foundation blamed it on 682 because why not"

I figured that made more sense, I'm going through his abilities and trying to figure them all out right now. :^)

SCP-063:

Tissue Test Record: Sample eradicated. No traces above molecular level remain.

What does the tissue test record generally mean, especially in this case? And if the bristles can erase existences, why the molecular level?

Tissue Test Record = You take some bit of skin from 682 and do things with it.

I guess the Foundation can't detect or find the detection of atoms to not be necessary.

@Unite Long story short 2719 manipulates the concept of 'inside' and anything that comes in contact with it

682s regen comes from a mixture of regenerating from his body being erased from existence, Gears stating that physical damage is completely irrelevant to 682, and 682's innate existence as the essence of a Leviathan that has been forced to create a physical shell in a lower dimensional universe.

So what does goes inside/becomes inside mean?

And which links are Gears and the leviathan statement from?

SCP-Related Question : How do you know if a crossover between two SCP's is canon ?

Another SCP-Related Question : Does this site have the facts right ? I mean it's about my girl SCP-239, and i honestly want to know if you can scale this way or not.

@Seed

I mean, WoG stated that there is a plane of existence called "Yesod", which is basically the " home of humanity", and all of the variations of the Foundationverse are merely facets of Yesod, so... this kinda implies everything is canon...

^

What WB said. Despite the things I've said about 682 in the past, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest of it had a Mid, or even High Godly regen feat either in the near future or current, but very obscure.

Back