• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

682 upgrade

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
So it's come to my attention that said bastard lizard is the offspring of the 11-D Scarlet King... Should probably get a key for that.

If I weren't at work right now I'd scream in joy at the fact that this is finally being recognized so instead I'll just scream internally and dance where no one can see me

According to Weekly regular 682 is an avatar and true form is 11-D. If that's the case then I suppose I'm fine with an additional High 1-C key being added.

Can I be the one to add the High 1-C Stats to his page if it's not too much to ask...?

Also leave this thread open, while everyone is here I got another thing to bring up about 682

I can not find this quote, anywhere. It says 682 is the offspring of the fourth Scarlet Bride, but it was an offpspring produced by using a normal woman as an effigy.

I can not find anything saying he is 11-D.

"A thaumaturgical cult calling itself the Children of the Scarlet King enacted a ritual wherein seven young girls became effigies for each of the Scarlet King's seven brides, allowing them to bear his horrid offspring."

This says that the Scarlet King's offspring were created from mortals used as effigies for the true brides.

"The experiment with SCP-682 was most remarkable. Based on multiple Daevite texts, including descriptions from SCP-140 itself, we are reasonably certain that 682 is the offspring of the Fourth Scarlet Bride."

And this implies 682 is the child of one of said brides.

Is The Dunwich Horror High 1-A now because he's the child of Yog-Sothoth from a human woma?

(Insert intercomm voice)

NOW THE QUESTION IS WHETHER THIS IS SOMETHING THAT WILL........PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.......OR NOT.

BUT WE'LL SEEEEEEEEEEEEE~........

WeeklyBattles said:
@Azzy It's 682's True Form that's 11-D, not the 3-D form we currently have stats for
Should I change it to BB fighting non true form 682 or does that not change anything?

I was under the assumption the original wives were 11-D. Wouldn't that make their offspring 11-D too?

CrossverseCrisis said:
(Insert intercomm voice)

NOW THE QUESTION IS WHETHER THIS IS SOMETHING THAT WILL........PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.......OR NOT.

BUT WE'LL SEEEEEEEEEEEEE~........
(Intercom voice)

IIIIII AGREEEEEE CRISIS!

STAY TUNED FOR NEXT TIME!

@Weekly So is 682 still 11-D then?

Okay, I found where I made my mistake. The original 7 brides were in fact 11-D, the daughters of Sanna, another Old God, and the Scarlet King himself. 682 is the offspring of A'zieb, the fourth daughter, and a Leviathan in the ranks of the Scarlet King's army, which is powerful enough to cause immense damage to the Tree of Knowledge, from which all creation stems. The 7th bride in New Job/SCP-231 is in fact an effigy, not the real 7th bride. All of this can be found in Dust and Blood but i can get exact quotes if you guys want.

So in short, 682 is not a manifestation of the Scarlet King himself, he's a manifestation of one of his 11-D offspring.

"Of the gods the King had subjugated, Sanna was considered to be the wisest and most beautiful. She had not remained in the King's realm willingly, but her escape had been prevented by circumstance. She obeyed the king with her words, but not with her soul, and for this goodness she is mourned.

With the war declared, the King took Sanna by force, and lay with her for seven days and seven nights, until the Mother of Those Beneath Us was broken beneath the King. When this was completed, he rose in her blood, and was from then on known as Shormaush Urdal - the Scarlet King.

Seven children were born of Sanna, seven daughters of the Scarlet King emerging from her broken womb. The King saw this, and took them by force to be his brides. Upon the seven brides the King put seven seals, so that they might never die as Sanna had died. With them, the King gave rise to seven ranks of abominations, seven orders of Leviathans, who became his most beloved servants, who march at the front of his war.

Of the seven, this can be said:

The fourth bride was A'zieb. She was vast and powerful, and terrible to behold, taking the form of a great beast. Her children were like her, and feared no weapon nor magical spell, for their injuries were healed, and their hides impenetrable.

Her seal was ba, "wrath", for by her hate she was forever bound in conflict.

The seven brides sealed forever, the legions of their children spread out, and added their strength to the war. Worlds that had resisted the dark gods of the King fell under the weight of ceaseless assault. The roots of the tree rotted, festered with the King's spawn. The Ways became treacherous and poisoned, to where travel could only be made by the blessed, the brave, and the mad. The King's realm grew fat with damned souls, and the Places of Rest waned in strength: Few souls managed to escape that fate, but even in death many still fought." - From Dust and Blood

"The experiment with SCP-682 was most remarkable. Based on multiple Daevite texts, including descriptions from SCP-140 itself, we are reasonably certain that 682 is the offspring of the Fourth Scarlet Bride. If this is true, then SCP-999 is already strong enough to temporarily quell the malevolence of its own eldritch siblings." - From New Job

Yes, the offspring of the fourth Scarlet Bride. As in, one of the effigies (hence the offspring and not a offspring). We already know the Scarlet King imbues his followers with power so that they can spread his destruction, but where does it explicitly say 682 is one of the higher-dimensional children?

On top of that, 682 is compared here to 999, who is completely born of one of the mortal effigies and the Foundation's own efforts, and is not at all higher-dimensional (its power to counter the Scarlet King's is by spreading overwhelming joy and understanding).

999 is a slimy tickle monster who likes sweets, loves making people happy, and would literally take a bullet for its best friends (ie. everyone). It only eats candy and loves all animals. It is also the child believed to be able to defeat the Scarlet King. Not through any sort of power, but because its native ability is to make all it comes into contact with happy and content, even the most hate-filled monstrosities.

I'm serious.

SCPadorable
Dat him.

So then, when do we make a profile and start spreading the 11-D happiness hax of the tickle monster throughout the VS wiki?

Back