• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Coming up with Satan matches is hard. But I think this should be fair.

Copy brat vs Absorption brat

Both at their strongest. Speed equalized. Win via death or incapitation. Both in character.

Satan Phase Three God of High School
Buu

Discuss.

Satan's clones actually give him a disadvantage, as if Buu manages to absorb even one, it would mean that he gains his intelligence, abilities, and gets stronger in the process.

Absorb even more = Buu gaining the ability to one shot.

Satan actually should have the means to kill Buu via his heat-based powers, but Buu has too many hax/versatility advantages here

Round 1: Buu haxstomps and turns Satan to candy before Satan can do anything

Round 2: Satan copies Buu's powers and turns him into candy, then throws him in the sun for good measure.

Hmm... Should I remove bloodlusted then?

Probably best. We're using Kid Buu right? And he is less likely to transmute things than he is to just try to blow them up, while Satan is also something of a blood knight , so at least there will be an actual fight.

In character I actually don't see either of them using transmutation, as one is just too violent, and the other enjoys actually fighting - although if Satan starts to lose, he will copy and use transmuation.

I'll come back to this after thinking a bit

We got 3 for Buu (Darkmon, Devvo, and Laciel), 0 for Satan.

That doesn't seem out of character for Buu. Plus he can absorb clones if Satan creates any, thus gaining Satan's intelligence and other factors.

I'm sticking with Buu but more difficult than I originally thought.

Back