• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Pegasus @Rice, I get that haxed battles can be interesting, but with a fight this big, hax will start to overlap and maybe I'm speaking for myself but it can get proper confusing. And we don't necessarily have to pair them off, it's a team battle we just reason out the characters that are liable to work well together and have it go on from there. Though this is just a suggestion

@Burning How come vali has concept manipulation for erasing existence? Shouldn't that be existence erasure?

@Newendigo Tohru isn't 6-C, she should have been downgraded a long time ago but the thread never got attention

@David I see

It's already sort of confusing for me. Maybe something like this would be better?

Bracket 1
Yue and Hajime Nagumo vs Shalltear Bloodfalle and Ainz Ooal Gow.

Whoever wins progresses.

Bracket 2
Carissa and Accelerator vs Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken) and Ehitorujue.

Whoever wins faces the winner of [Bracket 1]

Bracket 3
Meliodas and Vali Lucifer vs Issei Hyoudou and Tohru.

Bracket 4
Shirasaki Kaori and Madoka Kaname vs Pegasus Seiya and August (?)

Whoever wins faces the winner of [Bracket 3].

You can change the groups as you like.

Should switch the brackets around a bit to start from less hax to hax cause whoever wins out of the ainz and hajime group and then the kenshiro and accelerator group will slaughter the rest. So should be something like.

Bracket 1
Meliodas and Vali Lucifer vs Issei Hyoudou and Tohru.

Whoever wins progresses.

Bracket 2
Shirasaki Kaori and Madoka Kaname vs Pegasus Seiya and August

The team that wins faces the team that won [Bracket 1]

Bracket 3
Carissa and Accelerator vs Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken) and Ehitorujue.

The team that wins faces the team that won between [Bracket 1] and [Bracket 2]

Bracket 4
Yue and Hajime Nagumo vs Shalltear Bloodfalle and Ainz

The team that wins faces the team that won between [Bracket 1], [Bracket 2] and [Bracket 3]

@Naruto you don't understand how this will work? We will first go by the brackets and discuss who wins, then match the brackets up, so after we know who the winners are from each bracket, we will do bracket 1 vs bracket 2, then whoever wins that faces bracket 3 and then whoever wins that faces bracket 4.

Madoka is the weakest link here, bracket 2 needs someone stronger especially against seiya and august, hmm how about Tio Clarce, she honestly should be 6-C as she shouldn't be that weak in comparison to kaori and yue, they were always somewhat comparable, and they all train together, i really should upgrade her, still that's another arifureta character don't want to flood this with them, does anyone have someone better?

The way I originally planned for this to go is like a tournament of power theme, where there are teams, but it's basically still a free for all. I'd put Kenshiro against Ainz with the amount of hax he has.

Well, if we go for the original idea of five vs five, people like Meliodas and Issei would get murked before they say hi. At least in this format, they can have some fun before they get stomped later on.

Yea people like meliodas would be a non factor, gettin instantly stomped by ppl like ainz or yue, this format gives them a chance to do something. Gonna look to see if i can find a replacement for madoka.

Well if the brackets are finalized (with the suggested Kenshiro swap), it can be edited into the OP.

It's not like they are on the same side, they will all fight each other, though the other guys only have 2 from their series at most while arifureta has 4, seems unfair looking at it from that i guess, though it just so happens that arifureta has hax 6-C characters so we are using them, if you can find suitable replacements, i don't mind, all i care about is that yue and hajime are in it.

I think that it will be good idea if we use only two characters from each franchise. We have Ainz and Shalt from Overlord, Yue and Hajime from Arifureta, Vali and Issei from DXD and Axel and Carissa from Index.

What about Estarossa and Kasumi Kenshiro? The rest (Tohru, Seiya, August and Madoka) are fine.

@Newendigo Kasumi is high 6-C though, but hax makes that irrelevant so ok i guess, should we put characters from the same series in the same teams? Like vali and issei, meliodas and estarossa?

It doesn't matter, I've been sorting them based on the order of the suggestions.

Lets begin. Vali and Issei Vs Estarossa and Meliodas.

I going with team DXD here. To be honest, Vali alone could halve both Estarossa and Meliodas's powers until they become literally nothing, Issei probably will there to just give a hand and make Vali's job more easier.

Probably going to have to agree there, not much meliodas and estarossa can do, well there is estarossa's commandment which if issei or vali have hatred in their hearts will be rendered powerless to harm or inflict damage on him and soul manipulation, not sure if that will work here, don't see why issei or vali would hate him. Vali and issei can keep halving their abilities.

Agreed, the NNT crew doesn't have enough abilities to contend with both of them. In a 2v1 fight, I can see it possibly swaying in their favor, but I'll edit the OP now.

As for round 2, I can see the team beating August, but not Seiya.

Back