• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐’ฏ๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…๐’ฉ๐’œ๐‘€๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ: ๐’ฒ๐’ช๐‘…๐ฟ๐’Ÿ ๐’ช๐น ๐‘€๐’œ๐’ข๐ผ๐’ž

Can I use the option "equipment" I mentioned I the character is stronger than puzzdroid?

There are no optional equipment on the page. Not even Standard Equipment.

Correction about Twilight: She upscales to baseline 7 Teratons.

Fixed.
Where did Meliodas go he is within the ap limits

He is still undergoing revision. He isn't 6-B yet. Get that sorted out soon or find a replacement.

Can elaborate more on abilities and shit if you like.

What about the following abilities:

Non-Physical Interaction (Capable of striking intangible, incorporeal, abstract, nonexistent, and conceptual creatures); certain members are known to possess abilities such as Existence Erasure, Poison Manipulation, and Regeneration Negation (Up to Mid-Godly), possibly many others

For God ******* sake please change the color. Too bright, I can barely read it๐Ÿ˜ญ

I refuse.

How do we deal with 25% chance things on this site?

Idk but,

Personally, If its the only reason why a character wins then its 1/4th of a wincon. Someone with a single wincon against this character still has a better chance of winning.

Is Dorothy good to go?

Seems fine.

Fixed.

He is still undergoing revision. He isn't 6-B yet. Get that sorted out soon or find a replacement.

Non-Physical Interaction (Capable of striking intangible, incorporeal, abstract, nonexistent, and conceptual creatures); certain members are known to possess abilities such as Existence Erasure, Poison Manipulation, and Regeneration Negation (Up to Mid-Godly), possibly many others

I refuse.

Idk but,

Personally, If its the only reason why a character wins then its 1/4th of a wincon. Someone with a single wincon against this character still has a better chance of winning.

Seems fine.
Here

Higher 6-B's like Orc Disaster Geld, Treyni (Dryad), the Kijins and the Beaskeeters scale twice above the Sky Dragon's feat (24.72 Teratons)

Fixed.

I refuse.

Idk but,

Seems fine.

Change my character to
Aladdin.
  • The Country level for the Extreme Magic comes from the fact of Medium's Borg being "tens of times" stronger/resistant than Aladdin's Borg, which is Low 6-B (2.51 Teratons of TNT). The 6-B rating is 25.1 Teratons of TNT

• He is not too haxed
he has a direct resistance to magic lmao.
Resistance to Magic (As a Magi "beloved by the Ruhk", pure Magoi cannot harm him, dispersing harmlessly around him. His Borg protects him from any interference of ill-intent, including Belial's Memory Manipulation).

Yeah sure but the tourneys meant to be about magic, would be a bit unfair if a character can just neg magic.
Like 2 or 3 other characters have power nullification and itโ€™s just a resistance not immunity I mean magic attacks still worked on him in the series because they were stronger than his resistance.

Last edited:
Wait a second why the hell is Doctor Strange Supreme here LOL.

He has the Eye of Agamotto as standard equipment. That shit folds everyone here effortlessly.

Wait a second why the hell is Doctor Strange Supreme here LOL.

He has the Eye of Agamotto as standard equipment. That shit folds everyone here effortlessly.

I can restrict it.
let me actually look closely at the page.

edit: okay seems fine.

Last edited:
I can restrict it.
let me actually look closely at the page.
dude, even without that literally everything he can do is broken.

He can open portals to BFR to another dimension (2-A level btw)

He can absorb you.

He can make your own shadow start attacking you.

He can make illusions.

He can summon a bunch of 6-B creatures to gang up on you.

Like bruh...

He can absorb you.

He can make illusions.

Like bruh...
I don't see anything that powerful ๐Ÿง

He can absorb you.

He can make illusions.

Like bruh...

These seem fine, they arenโ€™t insta wins except the BFR and even that is portal based.

These seem fine, they arenโ€™t insta wins except the BFR and even that is portal based.
I mean, if you think that seems fine. Keep him in.

Also, without the Eye of Agamotto, you won't be able to add the matches to profiles since its standard equipment.

I shall watch as he absolutely decimates this tournament.

Former is as is, D&D magic allows them to hit all of that as well as across planes of existence (i.e., counter Type 9 Immortality). Even a level one mage would be capable of such.

The latter stuff is optional equipment (the profile is older than the notion of "Optional Equipment"). As for how it works, they have poisons capable of incapacitating deities, and a cloak that can erase things wrapped in it from existence, including (supposedly) deities, who have Mid-Godly regen. They would need to be more or less incapacitated to actually make it work, as well as melee range.

Former is as is, D&D magic allows them to hit all of that as well as across planes of existence (i.e., counter Type 9 Immortality). Even a level one mage would be capable of such.

The latter stuff is optional equipment (the profile is older than the notion of "Optional Equipment"). As for how it works, they have poisons capable of incapacitating deities, and a cloak that can erase things wrapped in it from existence, including (supposedly) deities, who have Mid-Godly regen. They would need to be more or less incapacitated to actually make it work, as well as melee range.
Ancient

No the borg apparently blocks out physical and magical attacks altogether as well. You have to be much stronger to break one's borg.
Yeah thatโ€™s not a problem a lot of characters are stronger than him so that isnโ€™t a problem anyway he is within the rules so he can be added.