• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐’ฏ๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…๐’ฉ๐’œ๐‘€๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ: ๐’ฒ๐’ช๐‘…๐ฟ๐’Ÿ ๐’ช๐น ๐‘€๐’œ๐’ข๐ผ๐’ž

Well, any way, with the new cap I have rose who should be considered more "magic" or "mage/witch" in nature. She is comparable to super brains so her AP is 35.3866947 Teratons of TNT I think she will fit quite necely in this tournament

For a location.... Backyard Battleground from PvZ GW2
b4c0b80a3ef467675bbc95e5f2f54f20.jpg

Last edited:
That's fine.
I swear I gave you guys a link to submit locations and no one is using it. โ˜ ๏ธ

Would have picked her if only she didn't have a shit ton of hax/resistances along with 4D invul ๐Ÿ’€. I'll just pass my turn ๐Ÿ˜ž.

Armor asked me to submit a D&D suggestion. There is no good D&D suggestion, so you will receive a "meh" D&D suggestion in the form of the LeShay and like it. As for an arena, the city of Caer Callidyrr seems a great choice, given a LeShay rules it. I should note that this individual lacks instant-win hax, but what they do have is considered to be 4-D stuff.

You can only choose locations and characters
I chose that angry bird character because in game its an optional equip and makes the battles more fair (every participant has the capability of one shotting Puzzdroid since his dura is baseline and I'm only making him unable to get one-shotted)

Him as the final boss

Has a ton of broken abilities. Care to explain what they are?

Kouki, Auralodde key (51.6 teratons in base). Location could be Vegapunk? Reason? Don't know, just remembered it and thought it could be interesting.

Seems fine at a glance

Oh, okay

them how about adora temple as the location?

What AP value is Super Monkey?

I chose that angry bird character because in game its an optional equip and makes the battles more fair (every participant has the capability of one shotting Puzzdroid since his dura is baseline and I'm only making him unable to get one-shotted)
P&D has a mechanic where you can get a friend's character and get his leader skill used in the Dungeon
ABE Cleric Matilda won't be attacking. Her skill is just if Puzzdroid has 70% of his HP or more, he won't die, the hit will get him to 1HP, but another shot will kill him (if his skill doesn't activate)

What AP value is Super Monkey?
13,807550191204589041 teratons =sacrificeless sun temple < full sacrifice sun temple < true Sun god < Vengefull true sun god = true Sun god + Legend of the night + Ant-Bloon

Ant-Bloon and Legend of the night = Full sacrifice sun temple

so upscales at least 2 times from 39 teratons

Armor asked me to submit a D&D suggestion. There is no good D&D suggestion, so you will receive a "meh" D&D suggestion in the form of the LeShay and like it. As for an arena, the city of Caer Callidyrr seems a great choice, given a LeShay rules it. I should note that this individual lacks instant-win hax, but what they do have is considered to be 4-D stuff.

The reality warping and stuff looking quite funny

but I guess its probably fine if they aren't insta win haxes.

Whats her AP value

13,807550191204589041 teratons =sacrificeless sun temple < full sacrifice sun temple < true Sun god < Vengefull true sun god = true Sun god + Legend of the night + Ant-Bloon

Ant-Bloon and Legend of the night = Full sacrifice sun temple

so upscales at least 2 times from 39 teratons

im a bit confused

is he 39 Teratons or 13.808 Teratons