• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐’ฏ๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…๐’ฉ๐’œ๐‘€๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ: ๐’ฒ๐’ช๐‘…๐ฟ๐’Ÿ ๐’ช๐น ๐‘€๐’œ๐’ข๐ผ๐’ž

Ive updated the participants list. If I have missed anyone lmk.

Ill get to work on locations.

The reality warping and stuff looking quite funny

but I guess its probably fine if they aren't insta win haxes.

Whats her AP value
Upscales from baseline. Reality warping is just how they do their magic, it only works for the effects on the profile. Can elaborate more on abilities and shit if you like.

Magic, oh magic, a power so vast
With uses so many, the future it casts
It lights up the night, it quenches our thirst
It brings life to the land, in magic we trust

But with beauty comes danger, a price we must pay
For magic can lead us to dark paths, in ways we can't sway
It can twist our thoughts, our hearts and our souls
And lead us to conflict, where violence unfolds

With spells so potent, we rise up in might
Our enemies tremble, as we summon our sight
Our fire burns bright, our rage never ends
We clash and we fight, as our power extends

So let us use our magic with honor and grace
With respect for the rules, and a smile on our face
For in the arena, our magic will reign

And we'll emerge victorious, with pride in our name.
For God ******* sake please change the color. Too bright, I can barely read it๐Ÿ˜ญ

Second Key

Scales to 69 teratons

Huh. Count me out then. Cheers all, LeShay was like the only viable option and they have anti-magic spells.

Second Key

Scales to 69 teratons
You bastard

Why tf did it open up LinkedIn tho

Huh. Count me out then. Cheers all, LeShay was like the only viable option and they have anti-magic spells.

Hmm let me get back to you on this, Iโ€™m still busy with other submissions.

Are these abilities similar to magic spells that neg other magic spells or just straight up anti magic entities that arenโ€™t inherently magic but negate magic

im a bit confused

is he 39 Teratons or 13.808 Teratons
Vengefull true sun god is the result of the fusion of Legend of the night, Ant-bloon and True sun god

True sun god is a upgrade of the sun temple can be sacrificeless or full sacrifieced powered up

sacrificeles the sun temple is 13.808 Teratons

Ant bloon and Legend of the night are comparable to sun temple

iin other words, True sun god upscale 2 times from the sun temple, with the Full sacrifice sun temple beingh strongher them sacrificeless sun temple, True sun god is strongher them full sacrifice sun temple

Vengefull true sun god is Ant-Bloon + Legend of the night + True sun god fused

So 13 teratons + 13 teraton + 2 tupscales over 13 teratons = At least 39 teratons

So he upscales from 39 teratons

I just gave the full explanation of his AP scale lol

Hmm let me get back to you on this, Iโ€™m still busy with other submissions.

Are these abilities similar to magic spells that neg other magic spells or just straight up anti magic entities that arenโ€™t inherently magic but negate magic
Former. No pressure to let me in, someone else wanted D&D in and this was the best choice.