• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐’ฏ๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…๐’ฉ๐’œ๐‘€๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ: ๐’ฒ๐’ช๐‘…๐ฟ๐’Ÿ ๐’ช๐น ๐‘€๐’œ๐’ข๐ผ๐’ž

Yeah thatโ€™s not a problem a lot of characters are stronger than him so that isnโ€™t a problem anyway he is within the rules so he can be added.
Yeah sorta? But given the tier, most people aren't gonna be far above his 25 teratons. It seems fine but why change from Beni to Aladdin anyway?

... God, after so much time it feel weird to live again the chaos that is speedster being in a thread, like you already changed your character around 5 times and most of those times choose someone with insta win abilities or smurf haxs.

Aladdin from what I remember was said in the strongest list is also a smurf btw (iirc tier 1), so surprisingly (again) he isn't good for the tournament.

... God, after so much time it feel weird to live again the chaos that is speedster being in a thread, like you already changed your character around 5 times and most of those times choose someone with insta win abilities or smurf haxs.

Aladdin from what I remember was said in the strongest list is also a smurf btw (iirc tier 1), so surprisingly (again) he isn't good for the tournament.
Depends on the version you're using

Hmm 6-B huh I mean Hoopa is a magcian right just ignore the whole summoning 2-B beings part but hey someone actually suggested Joker so

Well unfortunately that's the only magician in the tier that I can argue for so I'm just gonna watch

He is not Smurf look at the note on his profile. Also I wasnโ€™t able to pick those characters because they didnโ€™t fall under rules my apologies for my persistence.

Only for attacks like bending them and stuff or making a person go in one direction forever until they hit something not too op.

Itโ€™s still a high hax and an instant incap move on top of it cuz the only way to counter is to resist Law Manipulation.

Itโ€™s still a high hax and an instant incap move on top of it cuz the only way to counter is to resist Law Manipulation.
He rarely uses it he only used it once so far and since he is a pacifist he would only knock out his opponent. Also it has to be activated by him hitting his opponent. Also if someone hits a rock or something they are free from that move.