• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-B Anos Voldigoad?

Sem_titulo_30.jpg

So, as stated there in Webnovel V1 chapter 9, Anos half-sleep with a <Geo Greys> destroyed Deiruheido (a country), it should be 6-B

Last edited:
Mid tiers scale to Newly Reincarnated Anos. If Newly Reincarnated Anos gets upgraded past 7-B, we'll have to fix some stuff on a lot of profiles...
Well, Newly Reincarnated Anos was supressed against a lot of people, but yeah, I dont see any problem if the mid tiers scales past 7-B

Woah, can u make the calc to me pls? I guess the key word is anos stated that ''turned the country into ash'', anyways, thanks!
It would be better if a picture of Dilhaide was there, anyways I have done a calc based on the energy released by one geo greys when he dried up the holy lake. That same geo greys was used to half-burn Delzogade.
The value was 1.5 gigatons. I have done it using the assumptions in Natsu's case.

Last edited:
It's a big issue, since no mid tiers have feats past Tier 7.
well, then, we have 2 things here
option 1-despite them not having feats by theirselfs, they scale to a 6-B feat made by Anos
option 2-Anos was holding back against the mid tiers, meaning that only Anos is past 7-B and the others can be their current tiers

well, the mid tiers can be 7-B, likely ''new tier that still need to be calculated'', but I guess that Anos need to be the solid ''new tier that need to be calculated''
I don't know, because it seems more reasonable to scale the mid tiers with the 7-B than to scale them with Anos Gio Graze

Well, the boss has already spoken.... So there is nothing to do :ROFLMAO:

It would be better if a picture of Dilhaide was there, anyways I have done a calc based on the energy released by one geo greys when he dried up the holy lake. That same geo greys was used to half-burn Delzogade.
The value was 4.5 gigatons. I have done it using the assumptions in Natsu's case.
can u send the calc pls?

I mean, most of the feats listed on there generally happen to be 7-B feats, though to some unknown degree. I'd honestly prefer to at least cap it off at some numerical value.

Back