• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5D Ainchase

Going by Glave's quote, it seems the void in elsword was created by Henir before Elria created the multiverse, since she used parts of Henir in her Creation, and with "infinity" being one of the traits of Henir, and therefore of his realm, i think something like that would be the best: at least 2B (countless timelines in the novel), likely 2A (has the aspect of infinity) possibly Low 1C (is the perfect creation of the god that existed before the multiverse).

I would appreciate evaluations from other staff members who have posted here earlier.

It seems like this should be Low 1-C according to our current system.

I was thinking in redoing this after the forum move, when the staffs aren't overcharged (probably not the right word) with all that stuff, and ask Kep and Ognu to comment there again.

Well, it seems like a change has already been accepted though.

Yeah, I don't really see any evidence for Low 1-C here, at least from the stuff outlined in the OP. All I gather is that Henir and Elria predated creation, which obviously isn't an AP feat on its own.

The "Void" here also seems way too vague to reliably rate at Low 1-C as well, from what I see.

Thank you for the evaluation. It seems like the upgrade has been rejected then. Or is there anything else left to do here?

Ultima Reality said:
Yeah, I don't really see any evidence for Low 1-C here, at least from the stuff outlined in the OP. All I gather is that Henir and Elria predated creation, which obviously isn't an AP feat on its own.

The "Void" here also seems way too vague to reliably rate at Low 1-C as well, from what I see.
Henir and Elria existed even before the void, so i thought they would be 5D even if the void wasn't, i mean, existing before existence and nonexistence and then creating both is clearly an ap feat, but if it isn't enough to 5D then there is nothing else i can add.

Back