• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron vs. Blood - Risotto Nero vs. Skarlet

Who wins in this fight to the finish?

Assasin vs. Assassin, Mafioso vs. Experiment

Rules:

• Speed Equal

• Takes place in the Roman Colliseum

• SBA everything else

Shadow the Hedgehog: 8

Skarlet: oof

Incon:

Is that a vote or? Care to give any reasons?

Didn't mean to sound like an a-hole with this reply

If Skarlet could replace her own blood with the one she makes or detect Risotto then she would just win. Risotto just has to use her power once and she's done, and if Skarlet were to attack him he has the not reliable but notable chance to survive via reattaching parts of his body with his Stand. I vote for Rosotto.

Not that, but an actual healing factor

But I quickly realized that it would be for a different key since it was specifically Nitara's blood magik that has regen which she doesn't have in MK11 due to being brought from the past, plus Skarlet's profile is outdated af

TacticalNuke002 said:
Skarlet becomes yellow.
Let me elaborate. Risotto sucks the iron out of her blood, which breaks down the haemoglobin molecules, leaving only blood plasma behind. Considering that Skarlet is entirely made out of blood, she turns yellow and dies. Also, considering her unique constitution, she's gonna need High regen to fix that.

So yeah, Risotto FRA.

PS. I don't think invisibility is much of an issue because Skarlet should probably be able to detect the presence of blood.

TacticalNuke002 said:
PS. I don't think invisibility is much of an issue because Skarlet should probably be able to detect the presence of blood.
I was thinking she could do something like that but apparently she can't?

"If Skarlet could replace her own blood with the one she makes or detect Risotto then she would just win."

That's what Eficiente stated. Is that a wincon?

@KevJii It's not that she can't win, having that would just give her an easier win.

She can control others movements through their blood, but I'm not sure about detection. I believe she would be able to detect others through blood. I'll have to find out.

You need to wait 21 hours

"When the thread reaches a valid vote count, a grace period of 24 will be acknowledged, starting when the final vote that resulted in valid vote count was posted. After this time period the match can be added, with proper format, to the respective characters' pages, or, for Tier 2 characters or otherwise locked profiles, requested in the Versus Addition Request Thread."

Source

Just going to correct some things, but this definitely not a vote.

Skarlet cannot detect blood, there's nothing in her profile that indicates this. She is also not made out of blood as this was retconned in MK11 where she was an orphan turned assassin who was given Blood Magik by Shao Kahn.

Back