• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

El Chapulin Colorado contra Speedwagon: los dos tipos con martillos

Velocidad igualada como siempre, el chapulin solo tiene el chipote chillon como varios capítulos de la serie. ambos van a matar.

• Chiste del trueno McReina (Inconclusive):

"Speed is equalized. The Grasshopper has only the Squeaky Mallet. Both Bloodlusted. "

El Chapulin parece ser mucho mas fuerte que Carro de Velocidad por las descripciones de sus perfiles, así que el gana con mediana dificultad dado a su incompetencia.

Hey, this is an english speaking website, so please try to keep stuff in english.

Outside of that, this post makes me feel it was google translated.

Anyways, Chapulin via hax

Okay guys, we've had our fun en espanol, but I think it's time to get back to the match. Those who voted in Spanish should probably translate their votes.

Eficiente said:
El Chapulin parece ser mucho mas fuerte que Carro de Velocidad por las descripciones de sus perfiles, así que el gana con mediana dificultad dado a su incompetencia.
Chapulin seems much stronger than Speedwagon based on the profile descriptions, so it seems he wins with medium difficulty given his incompetence.

Those reasons seem fine so I'll go the hopper of grass FRA, though I don't really know either one.

At this point the wiki could actually use a thread for learning a particular language that´s not named English.

UltimateFlare said:
I was going to tell him that but I felt a bit dickish while doing it
You mean a bit assholish?

Okay last one for real. We should really stop derailing the thread with Spanish, though if someone wants to make a fun and games thread for it I won't stop them.

TriforcePower1 said:
Wok, you can translate them yourself
Woki, can you please do the honors with your brand new admin powers?

"TruenoMcReina" is obviously ThunderMcQueen

My comment quoting Eficiente is the translation. Everyone else was a FRA or in English.

I really want to continue the spanish derailing but.. bueno, supongo que lo haré (?).

Back