• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-B Megamix/Gigamix Mega Man + Possible Downscaling

Migue79

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hello, everybody! Migue79 here to bring you all another Mega Man CRT after so long! And here, I will be proposing 2 things: upgrading Hyper Crystal users, the Stardroids & Duo to straight up '5-B' as opposed to '5-C, possibly 5-B', and even downscaling from them for Non-Hyper Crystal users.

5-B Hyper Crystal users/Duo
What is the justification, you may ask? Well, it’s simple: the Stardroids were going to destroy the Earth.
image1.jpg
… With the Dark Moon that Terra summoned. But how would Dark Moon destroy the Earth?
Well, Dr. Wily actually offers up a theory as to how the Stardroids were going to use Dark Moon to destroy the Earth, which is later proven to be correct as they incubate the ultimate destroyer.
image2.jpg
image4.jpg

By the way, the reason why the Stardroids show Dark Moon all the way across the planet is because that’s an effective way of collecting the fear of humanity, which Dark Moon needs to grow in size.
The destroyer being Sunstar, of course. Who would've guessed?

Now comes a critical question: what suggests that the obliteration of the Earth is literal planet busting? Well, there’s 2 things to consider here: the purpose of the Stardroids in this continuity and further context. Both of these go hand-in-hand. So let’s establish the latter first…
Down below Terra tells us something interesting.
image5.jpg

He’s essentially saying that it won’t matter where you run off to (i.e. space stations, underground, etc.) because you'll die from the planet's destruction, which would suggest that what will happen is a proper planet bust.
image8.jpg

Also, Duo, who should scale to Sunstar, destroyed a bunch of celestial bodies of unknown size. I know this was previously calced to Moon level, but one has to consider that I had to make an assumption here, which would mean that it is possible these celestial bodies are larger than assumed.

Whatever the case, the point of this is to show that the damage that the Stardroids would’ve dealt to the Earth with Sunstar goes beyond superficial. Beyond mere surface wiping.

The purpose of the Stardroids is to essentially destroy everything in the Universe.
image6.jpg

image7.jpg

Another supporting statement for this. Him basically saying they would reduce the existence of everything to nothing.

The point of this is to illustrate that it wouldn’t make sense for Sunstar to only surface wipe, given the Stardroids and him were built for much bigger purposes and the previous reasons. Now, this should obviously not be used to argue Universal Mega Man here, given… The destruction of the Universe is clearly overtime. What timeframe? Unknown. So these statements should just be used to support proper planet-busting rather than surface wiping.
Hopefully these 2 reasons are good enough to justify outright 5-B ratings.

Downscaling
This is so hilariously straightforward, since we're given a number for downscaling. 😂
102_copy.jpg

CONTEXT: Elec Man and Rock shot a combined Thunder Beam at Saturn. So a Hyper Crystal user is 200x more powerful than a non-Hyper Crystal user.
With the multiplier above and if 5-B Hyper Crystal users get accepted, non-Hyper Crystal amped users can be 297 Exatons which is 5-C.

... Oh, by the way, Terra should get Summoning since he summons Dark Moon.

And that's essentially it for this CRT! Let me know if you agree or disagree.

Can you show me where Jupiter uses a Hyper Crystal? I don't remember that, its been like 2 months since I read it

Bumping this 1 more time. If anyone doesn’t have any objections by tomorrow, I’ll go ahead and apply these revisions.

Back