• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-A Kaguya Discussion (Naruto)

What @Burning said extends to everyone, not just the people hindering Kaguya from these upgrades.

The fact Kaguya threads pops up at least twice a month should tell you her level is wholly wrong. Planet class? That's implying Madara, Naruto and Sasuke can take her on (without ETSB), ignoring the fact she easily overpowered Naruto, and her chakra was massively greater than Madara {[(Naruto only began to return the favor when she was low on chakra)someone would bring this up, I just know it]and she wasn't trying to kill them}.

I for one, is completely tired of addressing straw grasping-esque arguments (not only on this site) that was presented not out of logic, but for the sake of encumbering Kaguya to a certain level.

atleast used because we dont know how high she is in the 5B tier?? Naruto and sasuke already have that on their profile same for madara

@Devoyant

Yep, but it doesn't translate to another tier here. Maybe if Madara was at the highest end of 5-B, but he's low end 5-B.

Kaguya at her max is 3x stronger than Sasuke and Naruto.

• Kaguya upon Revival: Madara Chakra + IT Chakra stated to be stronger than Juubi Chakra
  • Kaguya after absorbing IT Chakra again: Stated to be vastly stronger than Before.
At best, she is 3x stronger before getting sealed.

@Burning

I don't see why not. Sasuke mentioned he couldn't believe someone like that could exist (referring to Kaguya) and this was after he had seen Hagoromo, and possibly his chakra quantity. Hagoromo is at a higher end of planet class iirc.

Dark649 said:
I agree with Kep, do you think we should make a discussion rules due to the many threads about Kaguya?.
Isn't this already a rule? Like, I'm pretty sure there's a rule somewhere about making threads to upgrade Kaguya based off of the ETSB.

That said, this is pretty obvious wank, as the only thing that Kaguya does with the IT chakra is make the ETSB. Also, even if this proposal were accepted, it would only apply to Kaguya, and no one else would scale to it. So why even bother? Her rating is good as it is, and it's not like she's a super-interesting character or anything to even justify the desire to wank her.

@TFO

That statement "stronger than before wasn't added on viz." Also, it wasn't an overarching statement (assuming it's true).

AstralKing7 said:
can someone tell me why madara keeps getting brought up on Kaguay threads??
Because she and Madara share the same body. And Kaguya's chakra upon revival is Madara's + IT chakra and Madara cast IT and Shin Jukai Kutan that Kaguya used to take the chakra from IT.

AstralKing7 said:
no lol we literally saw madaras body in the ninja universe while they were fighting and while she got sealed.
Well I agree but when you look how Kaguya revived you see Madara body covered with BZ and since she could control Madara's jutsus because IT and Shin Jukai Kutan were casted by Madara means that they have connection. Also, Kaguya retained the Rinne Sharingan of Madara in the manga unlike in the anime. All of these point to that.

The real cal howard said:
Kep, you started that slippery slope when you got databooks unbanned ovo.
we can use DB for other vers but have problem with narutovers so doing this is double standard

naw someone has brought that up before but others of course said why shouldnt we just givet that to everyone who can survive in space lol

so i dont know

We gave resistance radiation to Frieza because he travelled in area where there is high radiation, we did not gave it to every character that has travelled in space like Broly and Momo because they did not travelled in these areas.

what places are these cause their may be proof for Momo and Kin and Urashiki cause they have been in space a couple times where people havent seen in the anime or paid attention to

@Burning

I don't want to stretch it, but we have to consider Kaguya's chakra was dispersed between her two sons, yet she was able to take them on, undettered by that Hagoromo still suggested she was above him. Basically at her most strongest, she'd be easily 5-A i.e with Hagoromo + Hamura + Juubi chakra + Infinite Tsukuyomi chakra.

Devoyant said:
What @Burning said extends to everyone, not just the people hindering Kaguya from these upgrades.

The fact Kaguya threads pops up at least twice a month should tell you her level is wholly wrong.
Well then it's about time we make Yhwach 5-B, he's been popping up in threads and discussions so on with it

Back