• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-A Kaguya Discussion (Naruto)

hDevoyant said:
@Burning
I don't want to stretch it, but we have to consider Kaguya's chakra was dispersed between her two sons, yet she was able to take them on, undettered by that Hagoromo still suggested she was above him. Basically at most strongest, she'd be easily 5-A i.e with Hagoromo + Hamura + Juubi chakra + Infinite Tsukuyomi chakra.
save taht for the other thread and besides that i dont even think we need a key like that for kaguya since we never seen her full power before she gave birth

Unholy Bindings said:
Well then it's about time we make Yhwach 5-B, he's been popping up in threads and discussions so on with it
And Matthew will quickly close the thread, also against the discussion rules.

TheFinalOrder said:
Having Kids doesn't weaken you. Where are people getting this from?
In Kaguya's case, her chakra was dispersed into Hagoromo and Hamura, which is why she merged with the Juubi to take them on and retrieved her chakra. She clearly couldn't battle them equally with most of her chakra dispersed. X

I'm not about to have this conversation. Having kids in Naruto doesn't weaken you, PERIOD.

Nobody is going to accept that. I'm sorry, bro.

TheFinalOrder said:
I'm not about to have this conversation. Having kids in Naruto doesn't weaken you, PERIOD.
...Except that was the entire plot point, that Kaguya's chakra was split when she had her two sons, and that her wanting her chakra back was the whole reason the Infinite Tsukuyomi plot was conceived to begin with, because she was paranoid about other Otsutsuki and she wanted her power back.

A Stoned Orc said:
TheFinalOrder said:
...Except that was the entire plot point, that Kaguya's chakra was split when she had her two sons, and that her wanting her chakra back was the whole reason the Infinite Tsukuyomi plot was conceived to begin with, because she was paranoid about other Otsutsuki and she wanted her power back.
A person giving birth to two children that have the same power is considered passing down power. Regardless if yours become weakened or not.

In Naruto, Kaguya isn't the acception. Giving birth does not weaken your power. There is no difference between say Hinata and Naruto having kids and Kaguya. Chakra doesn't weaken from having kids. You need to stop trying to take things literally. Nothing else in Naruto backs up Kaguya getting weakend.

Hags and Ham being born with chakra doesn't "literally" make it her chakra. Even then, if you want to go that route, chskra regenerates. Even if Kaguya did get weakend from it, she didn't attempt to get her chskra bsck for at least nearly two decades which is more than enough to Regenerate her chskra.

Kaguya for some reason did consider that having her chakr aback would make her stronger tho. In simpler terms it made her weaker when she gave them chakra since she wanted it back

AstralKing7 said:
Kaguya for some reason did consider that having her chakr aback would make her stronger tho. In simpler terms it made her weaker when she gave them chakra since she wanted it back
Astral, there is no difference between Kaguya giving birth and Hinata or Sakura. The children will he birn with Chakra to no loss of the parents own. Despite the fact the series disagree's that she would have gotten weaker, even if we entertain the idea she did, it would havebonly been temporary as Chakra regenerates. And we know Kaguya didn't attempt to get chakra from Hags and Ham until they were already young adults, by which time Kaguya's Chakra would have long regened.

Yes, her taking their chakra would make her stronger.

Example:

• Kaguya is a 10 liter cup.
  • She gives birth to Hags and Ham, who would be 2.5 liter cups.
  • Kaguya loses 5 liters due to giving birth
  • After a while, Kaguya's liters regen back to 10 liters.
  • She then goes Crazy and decides to take her liters back from her sons.
  • If Successful, Kaguya would then be 15 liters with the addition of her sons liters.

TheFinalOrder said:
A Stoned Orc said:
TheFinalOrder said:
A person giving birth to two children that have the same power is considered passing down power. Regardless if yours become weakened or not.
In Naruto, Kaguya isn't the acception. Giving birth does not weaken your power. There is no difference between say Hinata and Naruto having kids and Kaguya. Chakra doesn't weaken from having kids. You need to stop trying to take things literally. Nothing else in Naruto backs up Kaguya getting weakend.

Hags and Ham being born with chakra doesn't "literally" make it her chakra. Even then, if you want to go that route, chskra regenerates. Even if Kaguya did get weakend from it, she didn't attempt to get her chskra bsck for at least nearly two decades which is more than enough to Regenerate her chskra.
In Naruto, giving birth does not mean your chakra would be split, nor does it mean the offspring directly has the chakra of the parents. Naruto being the son of Minato did not mean he had his chakra. Ashura did not have Hagoromo's chakra. In fact, Hagoromo had to give his son his chakra. In Naruto, giving birth means you'd have the characteristic trait of your parents or clan's chakra, like Hashirama inheriting the vast chakra reserves of the Senju clan, or like Naruto inheriting the strong chakra of his mother. In Kaguya's case, her chakra was directly dispersed on her two sons. This is not the same as inheriting your parents chakra/false equivalence.

"Even if Kaguya did get weakend from it, she didn't attempt to get her chskra back for at least nearly two decades which is more than enough to Regenerate her chskra."

Your logic also suggest Hagoromo and Hamura chakra would've grown tremendously in those two decades, and the fact their chakra was greater than hers after their birth already implies their aggregate at adult was > Kaguya's who had to merge with the Shinju to battle them equally.

Devoyant said:
TheFinalOrder said:
A Stoned Orc said:
TheFinalOrder said:

In Naruto, giving birth does not mean your chakra would be split, nor does it mean the offspring directly has the chakra of the parents. Naruto being the son of Minato did not mean he had his chakra. Ashura did not have Hagoromo's chakra. In fact, Hagoromo had to give his son his chakra. In Naruto, giving birth means you'd have the characteristic trait of your parents or clan's chakra, like Hashirama inheriting the vast chakra reserves of the Senju clan, or like Naruto inheriting the strong chakra of his mother. In Kaguya's case, her chakra was directly dispersed on her two sons. This is not the same as inheriting your parents chakra/false equivalence.

"Even if Kaguya did get weakend from it, she didn't attempt to get her chskra back for at least nearly two decades which is more than enough to Regenerate her chskra."

Your logic also suggest Hagoromo and Hamura chakra would've grown tremendously in those two decades, and the fact their chakra was greater than hers after their birth already implies their aggregate at adult was > Kaguya's who had to merge with the Shinju to battle them equally.
For starters, there is no reason why Kaguya's Chakra would split and it never be tge case for any other generation. It's nonsensical, but you wont care.

Second, Hagoromo and Hanura's chakra isvirrelevant to my post. You misunderstood. I meant if Kaguya did nonsensically get weaker, having her chakra dispersed, her Reserves would regenerate to what it was before Hamura and Hags were born. How strong they are is irrelevant to my post.

@TFO

Uhmm, let's see, maybe because Kaguya is not human, but an ogre? We don't know her body anatomy works.

Oh I get your point, but you apparently don't get what your logic implies.

Goodness gracious....CAN WE JUST FOND A COMMON GROUND?! THIS IS GOING NO WHERE! ƒÿñ

Anyways....@TFO has a very good suggestion and I think it's a good idea....so can we all agree? I think it's about time we jus compromise cause again we ain't getting anywhere ƒÿ¡

Back