• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[7-3-0] Two destructive higher entities who keep the Multiverse enter a bar - Ao vs Master Unit: Amaterasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, just to be the first to talk about something:

Can Master Unit deal with HDE?

She can interact with the entire Boundary which is Higher dimensional in nature, so yes.
It should be added to her profile than

Anyway:
The mere existence of LOP (Lady Of Pain) in the True Form keeps destroying the universe and has access to Resistance Negation+EE amongst many other things.
Can MUA (Master Unit: Amaterasu) answer that or they incon here via complete deletion vs high-godly regen?

Also how and where those layers apply for MUA? The ones coming from LOP are from everything she does, afaik.
If those infinite layers apply to everything she does, via the nature of this she should immediatelly take the 10th place, if only for Phenomena Intervention then I think LOP takes this battle.

It literally is in her profile, that why she’s 5-D with 5-D range in the first place.

Amaterasu’s layers stem from phenomena intervention which is beyond infinite layers, plus has resistance to nearly every ability under the sun on these levels so unless LoP can match that, she’s gonna lose quick.

It literally is in her profile, that why she’s 5-D with 5-D range in the first place.

Amaterasu’s layers stem from phenomena intervention which is beyond infinite layers, plus has resistance to nearly every ability under the sun on these levels so unless LoP can match that, she’s gonna lose quick.
She resists in infinite layers?

About the 5D was my bad, sorry.

has resistance to nearly every ability
Lady of Pain is supposed to have every power from Dnd, right? I don't see it on her profile (most likely due to it being severely outdated), but doesn't that mean she should have plot manipulation, which I don't see that Amaterasu resists.

Last edited:
Lady of Pain is supposed to have every power from Dnd, right? I don't see it on her profile (most likely due to it being severely outdated), but doesn't that mean she should have plot manipulation, which I don't see that Amaterasu resists.
It is written on her profile...technically.
PnA section for her last key/true form:
| The same on a higher scale as well as Mid-Godly Nullification and Resistance to The Serpent's abilities
And the Serpent's profile is saying, after all their powers:
likely many, many others as it would have access to all magic in verse
So if any dnd guy has access to plot manip, LOP and Serpent have it amped.

I'm also searching on where are the limitations to dnd's 50 layers, because if they apply to HDE, means they're 50D beings, which is 100% unaccessable for MUA

I'm also searching on where are the limitations to dnd's 50 layers, because if they apply to HDE, means they're 50D beings, which is 100% unaccessable for MUA
No, they aren't 50D, unfortunately. The layers are for their resistances and attacks

Here's the problem:
Effectively, Plot manip is the same thing as RW, isn't it?

Both of them have access to it,if so

Assuming that's an ability she has, you'd need to prove she can do it before Amaterasu just exists and cause Phenomena Interventions out the ass which LoP lacks resistances towards.

Wouldn't LoP's Aca type 4 be a problem?

Also, she's listed as having infinite speed for moving in stopped time, which isn't a way to gain infinite speed anymore.

Not really, Phenomena Intervention does a lot more than just fate causality and law hax, so she'd still be screwed with the other dozens of abilities PI has.

When I asked back in the top10s thread, D from VHD was cited as a contender for this 10th place and has plot hax. If the Supreme wincon against MUA would be that, we could try and put him here...tho I'd like to study his profile a bit more before supporting him on a thread like this

Not really, Phenomena Intervention does a lot more than just fate causality and law hax, so she'd still be screwed with the other dozens of abilities PI has.
She also has a bunch of resistances, so you'd have to point out what she'd have to deal with

Actually I've just read D's profile and noticed that whoever wins this match simply loses to him (immeasurable speed+concept manip+plot manip), so this is actually useless to determine the 10th placement of the list...lol

what are LOP's passives?
At least Deconstruction+concept manip+ee+space-time manip since she destroys the multiverse just by existing.
Not impossible that everything is passive, but everything is with a mere thought

Actually I've just read D's profile and noticed that whoever wins this match simply loses to him (immeasurable speed+concept manip+plot manip), so this is actually useless to determine the 10th placement of the list...lol
the 5D list doesn't count who would win if sped is unequal
so if speed is equal D probably loses

@Robo432343 that was already used in the thread with Creator vs Amaterasu and the latter still won in the end, not really an argument at this point, plus it’s off topic.

you people contacted me on a day of rest and celebration to chitter-chatter about high tiers on a series of threads I have repeatedly stated to find distasteful and stupid

I take that personally against the people in this thread because I am a bitter, grouchy person

Tiering: Ultima's thing means that we're going to go through D&D tiering some, I don't actually know where LoP ends up, come to think of it, so weird time for this.

Plot Manip: You're probably thinking of Lady of Pain re-writing the game rules, although it's really dubious whether I'd call that Plot Manip and right now we're calling that Law Manip. Some D&D people do have Plot Manip (although on what scale varies a lot, the ones that have it properly probably scale above LoP).

1-A Hax: Lady of Pain does not have explicit access to all spells ever made, whereas the gods do- so even though in-universe she's a much bigger threat than them, she lacks the moves considered by VSBW to be insanely powerful (at least, she lacks explicit statements to have them- I'd wager her creator would simply describe her as being able to do anything, since that's kinda her shtick). If you want to use the guys with 1-A SUPER DUPER YEEHAW HECK YEAH HAX then use Ao, a god who therefore has access to the array of 1-A stuff like Finger of Expulsion- even though, in-universe, Ao is probably the weakest Low 1-C (that we have a page for).

Passives: LoP's main thing is BFR followed by EE. Lady's mazes only have one confirmed escapee as far as I know, and he has something of a special case, whereas EE works as you'd expect and killed a god sufficiently to prevent him from coming back even though his name is still known (this is a big deal in D&D). As the implication here seems to be that Amaterasu wins via something, I won't bother mentioning non-passives because all of the cool matches made by the cool kids never get past this super cool phase, and it seems as though Amaterasu doesn't resist BFR nor does she possess Dimensional Travel (I note that the verse-specific page mentions BFR, but it seems to be a more limited version that's functionally just teleportation, rather than Cask of Amontillado-ing them inside of a hell-maze).

TL;DR: If you want to use a shitty D&D page for a shitty "but this one has 1-A hax!1!!!11!" match, use Ao. LoP might have a dog here, might not, idrc and won't speak on this again, I'm just here to clarify since D&D is ever the victim of rumors and speculation. You'll have to forgive me for being grouchy, you people have haunted me since 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back