• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(5-0-0) Kino (Kino's Journey) vs. Francis (Left 4 Dead)

Jackythejack

They/Them
Land of the Undead; Where the Living were Left Behind.

Kino travels through the ruined remains of Mercy Hospital before getting caught up in a scuffle with Francis for uh, whatever reason. He hates other bikers or something I suppose. Kino has Canon, Woodsman and Flute, while Francis has an M1911 and a Hunting Rifle. Speed equalized.

Kino: 4

Francis:

Last edited:
A bullet should still be able to take care of that tbh.
Oh, I thought it's cause Kino is 9-C+ (Since you did submit her for that one tourney)

Anyway I'm unsure of Francis' skill. He is really good at dodging clusters of zombies attacks and their projectiles while still being able take down more difficult ones in those conditions (Like tanks or witches)

Kino's no slouch themself. They were generally able to take down professional assassins and trained military personnel via basically only using cover and aiming their shots well.

I think Francis even if he might be skilled is still considerably more wreckless and easy to irritate.

As my comfort character I kinda want to spam Kino but they are also just "young person with a gun and motorcycle"

As my comfort character I kinda want to spam Kino but they are also just "young person with a gun and motorcycle"
Misato is just a woman with a gun

Don't let haxlessness stop you, there are lots of characters that can use such a match

Anyway for my next suggestion, try ol' reliable. Also @Comiphorous is planning on updating Madness Combat to be 9-C+ so that's another suggestion. And due to being 9-C+, you can just make her fight baseline 9-Bs, I have a few in-mind

I'd rather just stick to 9-Cs for now, especially since I need to comb through at least the anime to figure out what I'm doing with their feats. They have some good bullet doging ones.

Good feats in general tbh. With some bullet dodging and accuracy thrown into the mix.

May need to reconsider the 9-C ranking as idk how viable that is. I'd need to watch the other anime.

I mean, most matches just get speed equalized anyway
yeah but like

the point of the profiles is that they gotta be accurate lol.

Besides Kino has like a 9-B attack that should be put on they profile. It busts heads and bulletproof glass I think.

Anyways dealing witht his fight rn lol. I can answer questions about Kino if needed.

honestly the 9-B attack is really telegraphed so idk if it would even need to be restricted.

Either way uh, vote counted lol.

I'm voting Kino.
Despite Francis's bigger versatility, Kino's skill is nothing to scoff at. The gifs are one example, but for Kino to even be able to do these, her eyesight has to be exceptional. You don't simply deflect projectiles with your own bullets with pin-point accuracy without skill and intense training. Furthermore, while speed is equalized, Kino's feats are more impressive

this match might be outdated at some point depends on if I can get some minor upgrades for the verse through. I'd have to see.

Back