• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4th Shinobi WW Naruto vs Kill la Kill's Haruka

As long as he has Kurama he will awaken Naruto out of genjutsus which is why they are useless against a perfect Jin

Which Naruto btw?? SM or Base naruto

Yes but like what is the potency? Nui's mind hax scales to Ragyo's which mind haxxed several thousand people with a resistance to her powers

Hmm I don't know but Kabuto genjutsu put lots of people in the chunin exams to sleep and the stadium is really big and Itachi genjutsus are considered the strongest and Naruto could resist them some. This all depends on the number of people in the stadium tho cause I don't remember too well

Burning alive negates up to Mid High but a target would have to be completely stationary and she would have to be hit by it, which she can avoid due to her speed

Voting Sailor Moon via regen and possibly mindhax and if that fails just beat him to death, which will admittedly be hard as he has the AP and skill advantage

Also just going to point out that Gambunta's fire doesnt reduce things to ash right away nor does he have the AP to do so against Nui

Naruto one shotted a 600 Megaton character in this form

Nui scales from being massively superior to a 105 Megaton feat

There profiles confused me tbh cause they didn't have calcs but came from the others who are 100mt so where in the world does 900 come from when she is 7A

@Garg Nui is slightly below 7-A Ryuko at her strongest, after Ryuko got her final Zenkai boost from tearing all of her skin off Nui was still able to trade blows with her but Ryuko ended up overpowering her in the end

<Slightly below

Ryuko trashed Nui the moment she put on Senketsu and easily deflected her strongest attack before blitzing her to oblivion

She didn't trade blows with her either, they only clashed once

No they distinctly had several good blade clashes before Nui tried to stab her in the throat with a tacking needle but ended up hitting an afterimage

Anyways' we're getting off topic

Oh

Huh

I really need to rewatch these scenes before arguing them, i was mixing this one with their fight from the stadium

Nui is above TLFS Ryuko before the Zenkai from Junketsu but weaker than Ryuko post Junketsu

Back