• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4th Raikage bumped to MHS+

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I meant by that was I'd be more likely to believe that those lines weren't a reach as opposed to Raikage being shown as a bolt of lightning. That doesn't necessarily mean I'd personally agree with that, but its just a better alternative to my given options.

@Ryop

A leg drop doesn't require a blitz. You can't blitz a leg drop anyways. This is backed up by Gaara's Sand being able to easily save Raikage and Sasuke from Killing each Other.

Unite My Rice said:
What I meant by that was I'd be more likely to believe that those lines weren't a reach as opposed to Raikage being shown as a bolt of lightning. That doesn't necessarily mean I'd personally agree with that, but its just a better alternative to my given options.
I see.

As far as the blindness goes though, being able to perciece something required eyesight. The sharingans entire gimic. Itachi nor Sasuke have no notable sensory abilities like Naruto or Kabuto.

Itachi's eyesight being worse than Sasuke's means Sasuke's perception is better than that of the guy who reacted to lightning. That's all im saying.

Well it's much easier to see a flashy lightning dragon in a dark sky than it is to see a roid head human in that regard. But at this point I think we're grasping at straws.

Any final words? :^)

This can be closed now, but that line of thought is really undermining blindness as a whole, @UMR.Try blurring your vision as much as humanly possible then tell me if you can still say that's, "grasping at straws"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back