• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Hello all. I've been collecting feats for the 2003 TMNT series, partly out of nostalgia and partly out of curiosity. I found some stuff that would boost the series considerably in power.

First of all, "The Sword of Tengu".

Ahh, the power! I had almost forgotten! The Sword of Tengu! The sword with which I laid villages to waste, brought castles to ground, vanquished armies! The sword that I used to conquer Japan and give power to the Tokugawa clan! IT IS MINE ONCE MORE!
~ Shredder describing the sword​
Said Sword was a potent blend of Mystic Powers and Technology. "laid villages to waste, brought castles to ground" both sound around Small Town - Town level. Might sound like an hyperbole, but other weapons of a similar nature were capable of slightly injuring planetary threats (more on them later) so I thin "At least Small Town level, possibly higher" could be a safe bet.

If this is to be accepted, it would scale to each of the turtles durability as they were able to take a direct blast from it. As they fought many foes who were on their level of strength and durability, it also scale to their AP. So in short

Each of the Turtles (and comparable characters): Low 7-C.

Secondly, Season 5 Base Characters stats.

In Season 5 "The Ninja Tribunal Arc", the characters get lots of new powers and upgrades. Most of which go to their newly gained "Chi Empowered" states, which we'll get too later. Anyway, in Episode 106 Demons and Dragons, Raphael new weapons were stated to be able to shatter mountains. This statement was said by "Juto-Shisho", a member of the "Ninja Tribunal", a group of immensely powerful and wise characters, so I think the statement is accurate. The Turtles go and fight these demons called "Kappa Tengu" who can take hits from Raph's new weapons, trade blows and eventually overpower the Turtles and Acolytes. The Acolytes were characters trained along side the turtles, and have been portrayed as comparable to them.

If that isn't to be accepted, I believe the turtles would till be "At least 7-C" for undergoing rigorous training by said Tribunal. So in short

Each of the Turtles, Acolytes and other comparable characters would be bumped to "At least 7-C, likely higher" or just "At least 7-C"

And finally, for the higher tiered stuff.

After turning to the Dark Side, Oroku Saki does this, which Lina helped me re-calc an get a result of 6 Yottatons (Large Planet level). He does this before turning into the Tengu Shredder, which is considered his "peak of power".

He's later defeated by the 4 members of the Ninja Tribunal. (Episode 107, "Legend of the Five Dragons")

The Ninja Tribunal later get stomped by the Mystic Warriors. During the events of Episode 113 New World Order, Part 2, the Turtles defeat the Mystic Ninjas in their "Chi Empowered" state without much effort it seems (said fight was done mostly off screen, but its clear the Turtles won fairly easily).

In the same episode, the Shredder states that the Mystics were so weak, that they were basically fodder to his fodder.

Heheheh, fools. Those are but the lowest of my minions. I have had centuries to amass my army, both from this world and the next"
~ Tengu Shredder​
The Turtles then trade blows with his newer minions in their base states, though that could be an outlier. Either way, they eventually turn into dragons (TMNT is weird) and temporarily defeat The Tengu Shredder. On a side note, their beam clash was so powerful that the side effect of it completely wiped out an entire army of his minions. So in short.

Oroku Saki would be 5-A, his Tengu Shredder form and Dragon Forms would both still be 5-A or "At least 5-A". Leaning towards the former since the result was on the lower end of Large Planet.

The Ninja Tribunal, Mystic Warriors and Chi Empowered Turtles (+Chi Empowered Acolytes) would be "At least 5-B+, possibly 5-A" since it took a team effort to match Tengu Shredder, but have sense gotten considerably stronger over the course of 1,700 years. The Turtles in their Dragon form would be a solid 5-A for killing his higher minions and matching Tengu Shredder.

Additionally, Master Splinter and The Ancient One survive a beat down by the Mystic Warriors in Episode 109, Beginning of the End. Not sure what to do about that, but "possibly 5-B to 5-A" for both of them might be in order?

And lastly, for speed. I don't have much to say, but Hisomi-Shisho crossed a 200 Yard Bridge in no time, which I calculated at High Hypersonic to High Hypersonic+. This isn't his best speed feat, his best feat would probably be running up a distant mountain during a race, but the perspective makes that difficult to calc. Anyway, scales directly to Chi-Empowered Turtles, Chi-Empowered Acolytes, Mystic Warriors, Tengu Shredder, Ninja Tribunal and a few of the God Tiers of the series.

Summary

Season 1-4 Turtles and those who scale are Low 7-C.

Season 5 Turtles are "At least 7-C"

Chi Empowered Turtles and Acolytes, Ninja Tribunal, Mystic Warriors and maybe Splinter and The Ancient One are "At 5-B+, possibly 5-A"

Tengu Shredder is 5-A in all of his forms, maybe "At least 5-A" in Tengu and Dragon form.

Chi Empowered Turtles, Mystic Warriors, Ninja Tribunals and Dragons are High Hypersonic to High Hypersonic+

I had to rush this a bit, so I hope I worded everything correctly. If I didn't or didn't explain something clear enough, then feel free to say so and I'll address it.

This sounds alright. But just for the record, would the 90's Turtles scale to this considering they seemed to be comparable to each other in Turtle's Forever?

The real cal howard said:
Well, 2012 Shredder shouldn't scale.
Obviously, he is part of another continuity, like the Shredder from the games and live action show.

I think they should scale, I think they appeared in Turtles in Time. Cal should know.

I don't follow the 2012 series (I plan too though), but if that actually did happen, then 7-C Town level 2012 series I suppose.

Alright. I just finished Tengu Shredder and I'll get to the main turtles next.

Although, since the High Hypersonic+ Calculation has yet be evaluated, we probably shouldn't use that one. I guess "At least Hypersonic+" should work as a substitute for now.

Darkanine said:
Alright. I just finished Tengu Shredder and I'll get to the main turtles next.
Ok, what about Shredder and his weapon capable of destroying universes.

Lol at the entirety of the verse getting upgraded. Even Mirage Turtles scale. They appeared in both crossover episodes. Though they probably have even more ridiculous feats.

Back