• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4D Reality Warpers fight! ((Discord vs Heavenly Ascension DIO (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven vs My Little Pony)) (0-0-7, CONCLUDED)

base discord (uni+ version) vs post absorption dio is used
speed is equal

discord:

dio:

inconclusive: 7

Last edited:
Dio’s is also thought but sometimes he does go for punching with it. Though starting move is more often thought based.

Since nobody has voted yet, I’ll vote inconclusive because both open with thought based hax and both have practically zero resistances.

Can someone explain to me how DIO gets pass AE and Type 8?
Dio has 2-A+ range EE that could erase a target everywhere ever across all dimensions simultaneously along with things closely related to them (like personal belongings, stand, etc), would probably be sufficient to get past type 8 just fine. (Though Dio does use BFR so that'd kinda bypass the issue entirely).

AE is weird, like in theory Dio would scale to things like Spin, as at the time he did and was put above it and after all he could negate the Infinite Spin, and JoJo just got some abstract stuff in WoU, but that's the thing, WoU is kinda new, and HA DIO predates him by like 3 years+, even if some of the new stuff retroactively scales to like Act 4, BB and Soft & Wet. Not sure how we want to treat that, at the very least though Dio can probably rewrite the world itself to help with some types of abstracts, but like, I wouldn't put it past Dio to rewrite the world to where something like winter just doesn't happen anymore, but something more metaphysical might be impossible.

Also for res', Dio resists corruption, biomanip, transmutation, mind hax, and a small degree of reality warping via the holy corpse (in which he has the full thing). Not sure if any of those help.

AE is weird, like in theory Dio would scale to things like Spin, as at the time he did and was put above it and after all he could negate the Infinite Spin, and JoJo just got some abstract stuff in WoU, but that's the thing, WoU is kinda new, and HA DIO predates him by like 3 years+, even if some of the new stuff retroactively scales to like Act 4, BB and Soft & Wet. Not sure how we want to treat that, at the very least though Dio can probably rewrite the world itself to help with some types of abstracts, but like, I wouldn't put it past Dio to rewrite the world to where something like winter just doesn't happen anymore, but something more metaphysical might be impossible.
All this is well and good in theory but unless Dio has some way of completely erasing concepts then he's not getting rid of Discord
Is a similar being to Cosmos in that both embody a concept, and even while depowered Cosmos has strongly implied she cannot be destroyed because the concept she embodies cannot
Also for res', Dio resists corruption, biomanip, transmutation, mind hax, and a small degree of reality warping via the holy corpse (in which he has the full thing). Not sure if any of those help.
DIO doesn't have answers for Conceptual Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, EE, plus Discords LARGE degree of RW

All this is well and good in theory but unless Dio has some way of completely erasing concepts then he's not getting rid of Discord Is a similar being to Cosmos in that both embody a concept, and even while depowered Cosmos has strongly implied she cannot be destroyed because the concept she embodies cannot

Yeah I read it (Not withstanding it's listed as only a possibility and not something he 100% has for sure, I'm not so sure if I wanna argue maybes here), as I said, 2-A+ EE that deletes the target everywhere in all worlds all at once including related facets of them should probably work fine.
Not withstanding Dio has 2-A+ BFR (that's also temporal) which he's just as likely to use, circumventing the need to kill entirely.

DIO doesn't have answers for Conceptual Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, EE, plus Discords LARGE degree of RW

He actually do tho, his power null could negate causality manip and the Holy Corpse can nullify Dio's own reality warping to a degree, also if Jotaro managed to get by Dio's EE using his own RO Dio would as well. Conceptual manip, not so much, but 3 of of 4 is good numbers.
Though this doesn't really matter, Discord in turn doesn't have an answer to most of Dio's stuff, like it's all good and well if you have a win condition but when your foe has just as many and can pull them off just as quickly, it becomes less of a viable strat and just whatever.

Last edited:
Yeah I read it (Not withstanding it's listed as only a possibility and not something he 100% has for sure, I'm not so sure if I wanna argue maybes here)
Yeah better to not argue with statistics that we cant effectively use
as I said, 2-A+ EE that deletes the target everywhere in all worlds all at once including related facets of them should probably work fine.
Probably or Probably Not. I say this cause even though I'll agree he can EE him, AE just keeps him alive since he's essentially the very concept itself
Not withstanding Dio has 2-A+ BFR (that's also temporal) which he's just as likely to use, circumventing the need to kill entirely.
Yeah, 2-A BFR is a good move
his power null could negate causality manip
True
Though in retrospect the causality manipulation he negated works completely different from the way Discord uses Causality Manipulation. Not sure it's fair to say that just because DIO negated one variation of Causality Manipulation means he can automatically negate any and every potential use of causality manipulation.

Overall Good Point (Questionably Valid IMO)
and the Holy Corpse can nullify Dio's own reality warping to a degree
Another Good Point though not sure if the Holy Corpse can negate Discords potency of RW. Then again it depends on Potency of DIO's RW and what the potency was set to
DIO's RW can be anywhere from 4-A to Low 2-C (depends on which the OP set it to) while he makes it clear that Discord is at Low 2-C potency with his RW

The OP needs to specify the potency of DIO's RW
If it's 4-A or 3-A then the holy corpse likely cant negate Discords RW given it's potency is infinitely stronger
If it's Low 2-C then the holy corpse can negate Discords RW

EDIT:
The OP has made it clear that DIO RW is Low 2-C here so.... yeah DIO likely resists now
,also if Jotaro managed to get by Dio's EE using his own RO Dio would as well.
Again this may or may not work depending on the potency DIO's RW was set to
The OP needs to make it clear

EDIT:
Same case here
Conceptual manip, not so much, but 3 of of 4 is good numbers.
Yeah GG Chariot
Though this doesn't really matter, Discord in turn doesn't have an answer to most of Dio's stuff, like it's all good and well if you have a win condition but when your foe has just as many and can pull them off just as quickly, it becomes less of a viable strat and just whatever.
Discord still has Power Null which seems like a pretty good option considering he power nulled Cosmos who is you know a Conceptual Being/Embodiment and DIO does not seem to have resistance to that
Matter Hax which is always good
Body Puppetry and Possession (also good moves)
Petrification
Sleep Manipulation (which is Ironically really good)
Telekinesis
And again Concept Hax

Last edited:
Yeah better to not argue with statistics that we cant effectively use

Another Good Point though not sure if the Holy Corpse can negate Discords potency of RW. Then again it depends on Potency of DIO's RW and what the potency was set to
DIO's RW can be anywhere from 4-A to Low 2-C (depends on which the OP set it to) while he makes it clear that Discord is at Low 2-C potency with his RW

The OP needs to specify the potency of DIO's RW
If it's 4-A or 3-A then the holy corpse likely cant negate Discords RW given it's potency is infinitely stronger
If it's Low 2-C then the holy corpse can negate Discords RW
Can you make it clear please?

Back