• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 wants to eat a green baby

I have a feeling this Green Baby is going to either have a lot of stomps or inconclusives, but I'm going to spam him for the luls. Let's start with 682.

SCP-682 (Original Canon) vs Green Baby

Fight takes place in 682's containment facility.

Googoo gahgah:

Edgy Reptile:

Inconclusive:

I can see him resisting it if 682 can infinitely double his mass in order to counteract him infinitely being cut in half.

I mean, absorbing Green Baby isn't a defeat for it. That just makes 682 go New Moon Mode and they become one being. Its what happened when Pucci absorbed him, so I guess that would just be inconclusive

It's G,GGH's ability, not Green Baby's. 682 would have to detect the existence of his stand somehow and then reactively develop one, which I'm not sure is possible.

682 should be able to copy GGGoH's powers yes, 682 doesnt need to be aware of what is using the powers on him in order to copy them

Back