• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4 C Luke Skywalker (Legends) vs 4 C Bayonetta

Inconclusive, they both have ways to oneshot, luke with mind hax, bayo with time, molecular, and soul hax

Blueblur24 said:
So is Luke more likely to start off with mind has though ?
Yes. He started off with it not only throughout the sixth movie, but in EU canon to avoid conflict. Anyway, I am hoping this does not become a Kirby vs Luke again... Honestly, Inconclusive. Unlike Kirby, Bayo has no problem using her hax. In fact, I kinda slightly lean to bayonetta. Yes Luke would likely know that only mind hax would work, but precognition seeing a future where time is stop and he is bazillioned to death leads me to believe Bayo has way more offensive options.

I might come back for an argument favoring Bayo later. But for now, inconclusive due to one shot hax on both sides.

Bayo and Luke both use their abilities off the bat....

MOST of the time, there are still a few scenarios where Bayo and Luke don't start off with their stuff, and in that case, Luke's ridiculously higher AP allows him the win in more scenarios.

Voting Luke.

Going inconclusive here honestly. Luke my have Higher AP, but Bayo has durability negating weapons to help, plus other things like that "Whatever Butterfly" thingamajig.. Honestly, it's hard to say. Inconclusive.

Okay, allow me to go into detail.

Bayonetta is High 4C via being>>>>>>>>>Her previous form which is 4C

On the other hand.

Luke>=Dark Empire Sidious who is>>>His previous form which is>>>Combined might of people who can blow up Suns with a thought individually. One Shot territory? Probably.

Most of Bayo's Dura ignoring weapons involve her fighting close, terrible idea considering Luke's AP and Force Precognition.

Bazillions probably can be deflected, but I'm sure if she starts with that and keeps using it she'll be fine for the most part.

Voting Luke for now, may go inconclusive later

Breaking it down further, I want to bring up specific concerns coming from a professional star wars wanker.

One. How likely will bayonetta open with not only time stop, but also time travel, kill luke as a baby and call it a day?

Two. How likely will she use bazillions in a fight and right away before luke can counter? (spoiler, very likely)

Etc etc. We can go with this line of reasoning forever since this is practically who hits first, but we should ask who will likely hit first.

Which in that case..

Luke Advantages -Precognition

-Clairvoyance

-Psychometry

-Higher AP

-Force Stun

-Mind Hax Bayonetta Advantages

-Molecular Destruction via Bazillions

-Invulnerability and Healing with Lolipops

-Time Hax and Teleportation (Luke doesnt get fold space until after his fight with Abeloth I believe)

-Attack Reflection and BFR.

-More Combat Experience

Pretty much I think personally, if we saw the two walk up to eachother, we know three things.

One: Luke will likely know what to do and what not to do. Two: Bayonetta, assuming in character, would likely open up with one the of the above hax. Three: The two combined will have to analyze eachothers battle plans.

This will be either be a long battle or a short one... But I change my vote to Luke. Not because I dont believe Bayonetta wouldnt open up with hax, but more so just based on their abilities. Yes Bayonetta is far more versatile and has more experience. But Luke's combination of abilities should be enough to pull through a win. He just 'knows' that mind hax will work and he can use them. Or he can slice off Bayo's head, or use precog to see a time stop and instantly use mind hax to stop it.

No matter how you frame it, Luke is more likely to be able to hit first then second. There is worlds where Bayonetta wins by getting bazillions out first or maybe time stop is likely.

It is just that imo, Luke is far more likely to win vis Precog, Clairvoyance, Psychometry, and Mind Hax.)

And to counter the argument 'But bayo can also oneshot so inconclusive!"

Yeah. But I am also 89 percent sure Bayonetta does not have precognition.

And Lukes precog is actually fairly powerful, allowing him to see hours into the future outside of combat and minutes in it.

Luke via precog, clairvoyance, psychometry, higher ap and mind hax.

Sorry my favorite waifu, better luck next time. <\3

Back