• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-C Battle Royale

Jinsye

She/Her
New one coming right up!

Speed Equalized, Masadaverse was banned.

Celeste (Dead; Killed by Zombie Dinosaurs)

Cooler (Dead; Killed by Zombie Dinosaurs)

Zongazonga (Dead; Killed by Authority)

Marvin the Martia (Dead; Killed by Zombie Dinosaurs)

Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2) (Mid-Godly restricted) (Dead; Debuffed to all hell and defeated by ZongaZonga)

Bearer of the Curse (Dead; Killed by Zombie Dinosaurs)

Chosen Undead (Dead; Killed by Zombie Dinosaurs)

Te-Fiti (Dead; Killed by Zombie Dinosaurs)

Rider (Quetzalcoatl)

Some dude wearing SCP-2501 (Dead; Killed by Zombie Dinosaurs)

Inti (mythology) (Dead; Killed by Zombie Dinosaurs)

Karma (League of Legends) (Dead; Killed by Authority)

Maxwell (Above 4-C summons are banned.) (Dead; Killed by Authority while being possessed by ZongaZonga)

Reiji Yoshino

Superman (Original) (Dead; Killed by Zombie Dinosaurs)

Plutonian (Irredeemable) (Dead; Killed by Zombie Dinosaurs)

Dynal (Dead; Killed by Authority)

Stellarite_Devourer (Dead; Killed by Zombie Dinosaurs)

Let's go!

So who can recover from that?

Uhh...

Future Warrior 2 has stat buffs and resistance to poison.

Maxwell likely could cure himself.

Zongazonga is the one casting the poison.

The AP downgrade wouldn't affect Marvin, but the poison will.

Zongazonga already has the AP advantage, so it might not do too much.

Dynal can probably survive the poison.

Reiji survives, Maxwell lives only to get possesed, Dynal surives via robot dinosaurs, Future Warrior might surive depending on how strong the amps are. I'd say leave Rider, Karma and Undead in as a precaution just in case they survive

Yobobojojo said:
Reiji survives, Maxwell lives only to get possesed, Dynal surives via robot dinosaurs, Future Warrior might surive depending on how strong the amps are. I'd say leave Rider, Karma and Undead in as a precaution just in case they survive
Undead probbly dies. He can potentially mind control ZZ and his minions, but ZZ's mind hx is more potent and and has different ways of incapping before then, nd proabably doesn't count as undead while possesing.

Survivors:

Reiji

Maxwell

Zongazonga

Dynal

Future Warrior

Rider

Chosen Undead

Bearer of the Curse

Probably the best Idea would be Majin, as they are the most haxed of all.

Maxwell's possessed but he ain't dead yet.

If we can't use composite, I guess Majin would be the best option.

In that case, I would give this to ZZ here too. He can inflict numerous status ailments thst will inhibit him, candy beam would likely miss since Zombiesaurs debuff accuracy, and he could kill ia soul shatter or ghost king. That means only Dynal, Reiji, and Rider survive for now.

Rider destroys Dynal, Zong, and maybe Karma via Authority which they have no counter for. I'm not sure if Reiji can counter it, but atleast he doesn't get negged from a glance over his profile

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Rider destroys Dynal, Zong, and maybe Karma via Authority which they have no counter for. I'm not sure if Reiji can counter it, but atleast he doesn't get negged from a glance over his profile
I can see that.

Yep,

I mean, unless Maxwell can counter, otherwise he dies to. Someone pobably stepped on his skull or something anyway.

Back