• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-B Marvel characters upgrade to 3-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i've just made a fandom account but i've been looking in this wiki for years now and something that's always bugged me is marvel 4bs (hulk, thor, gladiator) being on that level. if you check the nova corps files, a handbook made to tie in with the annihilation event, most of the 4b characters mentioned (basically those with a 7 in strength on ohotmu) were labeled as universal threats. i won't make any changes (even if i wanted i can't) but i just wanted to say this. also, i made a d'spayre page but i can't upload an image, so i would appreciate it if any of you guys could help with that. peace

thanks. i would also appreciate it if you put him on the marvel verse page (maybe in doctor strange section)

That is not remotely a reliable gauge. Universal also referred more to their range in that guidebook, i.e. that they can travel across the entire universe.

Antvasima said:
That is not remotely a reliable gauge. Universal also referred more to their range in that guidebook, i.e. that they can travel across the entire universe.
Hulk can travel across the Universe?

Huesito88 said:
Antvasima said:
Hulk can travel across the Universe?
Hulk is not featured on that guidebook, and all characters classified as universal threats can fly and have mftl+ speed. How, I disagree with Antvasima as it gives Gamora a town level threat. If it refered to range she would at least have galaxy threat level. This is further supported if we consider that Gamora is somehow comparable to Captain America, who is multi city block. In a similar manner universal threats are consistent with thor's feat of tanking an explosion that would destroy an important fraction of the universe (which here is considered pis). Maybe their threat level doesn't mean destruction in one blow but rather over a certain time (before aprehenssion by the novas maybe?). Anyway if not to 3a this characters should be upgraded to high 3b

You can be an universal threat when you can travel between one end of the universe and the other in a matter of moments, while also packing power to destroy entire solar systems. Spreading damage over time is a thing.

Graf Thorsdottir said:
You can be an universal threat when you can travel between one end of the universe and the other in a matter of moments, while also packing power to destroy entire solar systems. Spreading damage over time is a thing.
It could be the case but as I said the threat levels given are consistent with feats from the comics of comparable characters

We are definitely not upgrading these characters to 3-A without consistent feats to support it, and based on an unreliable handbook with a generic statement that could mean anything.

We should preferably close this thread.

That would be the case if it was just a handbook or some feats here and there, but if the handbook is consistent with the feats I think further considering could be good.

We already consider all feats for the powerhouse Marvel characters above 4-B as extreme outliers.

I will close this thread now, as I do not have the time to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back