• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly, the world got destroyed, but only after Link and SK left. Someone should check the pages I've uploaded, as they explain it there

Except there's proof that it isn't since the moon, something that Majora made, disappeared when it died.

The moon was likely just some kind of magic, given the creepy face and the fact that it explodes when hit the ground with far more energy than its speed would suggest, hence why it was immediately destroyed when Majora died, while Termina remained

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Majora creating the realm doesn't mean it is dependent upon him. Just because it doesn't get destroyed when he dies doesn't mean he didn't make it.

Theglassman12 said:
Except there's proof that it isn't since the moon, something that Majora made, disappeared when it died.
You sure it didn't just go back in the sky? It's more of a assumption to say it disappeared

From 4-C to 4-A there is HUGE GAP. Only with one statement.

He's High 4-C for a similar feat without a statement attached to it.

>Except there is another feat in the same tier? Consistency?

This even puts Majora > triforce by feats.

No. The Triforce scales to Majora canonically, this would just make the Triforce 4-A.

>The triforce is the strongest thing in Hyrule, Termina is separated from Hyrule and doesnt have to do anything with it. Majora's feat > Triforce.

Also consider that the moon was made by Skull Kid, the realms inside it were made by Majora. And as I said, Majora making Terminal is even more solid than him making said realms.

No, we see the moon dissolving after the battle. The moon being some kind of magic makes sense if you consider the energy of the explosion, which is way higher than the energy it should have been released with its speed.

Proof or its headcanon. If the moon, a direct creation of Majora disappears after its defeat, the other creation of Majora, Termina, logically should banish together.

As I said, assumptions.

PaChi2 said:
TriforcePower1 said:
No, we see the moon dissolving after the battle. The moon being some kind of magic makes sense if you consider the energy of the explosion, which is way higher than the energy it should have been released with its speed.
Proof or its headcanon. If the moon, a direct creation of Majora disappears after its defeat, the other creation of Majora, Termina, logically should banish together.

As I said, assumptions.
As I've said, there is likely more than one thing that contradicts this even without WoG

Except there is another feat in the same tier? Consistency?

If I recall correctly, I think this was why the Wind Fish was rejected of his 4-A status, or it may have been because his place was an illusion, if that's even correct. But it may have been the former.

The triforce is the strongest thing in Hyrule, Termina is separated from Hyrule and doesnt have to do anything with it. Majora's feat > Triforce.

But the two are connected in Breath of the Wild because Fierce Deity armour. And like I said, the Triforce page scales to Majora's feat. If that's inaccurate and the Triforce doesn't scale, then that's a separate issue. But as of what the Triforce page says, it scales to Demise and Majora.

@Yobojojo dont say "likely" give a certain proof of something. Burden of proof is on you.

You sure it didn't just go back in the sky? It's more of a assumption to say it disappeared

No it's not when we literally see it disappear from termina when Majora died.

You know what, I drop this.

Do you really want 4-A Zelda that badly that any outlier is good enough for you as a justification? Go for it. I don't care.

Quoting me from earlier

"For the second bit, Majora was treating everything like a game, where there was a winner and a loser. It would be a very hollow victory if the moon crashed on Termina, or if Termina was erased altogether. Plus, not everything bad was set back to normal, as the Deku Butler's son was still dead."

Still neutral at best on this, btw.

PaChi2 said:
You know what, I drop this.

Do you really want 4-A Zelda that badly that any outlier is good enough for you as a justification? Go for it. I don't care.
You should cut back on that Pachi, we don't want flames.

Another thing is that Majora's Mask still exists. So even though he was defeated, the mask itself could still be maintaining the existence of Termina. It could just be a general inconsistency as to why none of the other effects disappeared. I really don't see how this isn't just a feat, though.

Taking a semi-canon handbook to upgrade the verse by orders of magnitude is a no-no in the rest of the verses. Yet, Zelda must receive a special treatment even when said feat is contradicted by how outlierish it is, and how the justification for what happens in the game is built on assumptions.

Well, now I hope you understand why I feel annoyed by this @Cal

Relativistic naruto via statement in the handbook is joke compared to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back