• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AZ

Are you referring to that one sequence where Majora's mask came from a evil infinite space time cow that died of dancing? Otherwise I don't think anything put's manga Majora at that level.

Warren Valion said:
The Majora's Mask Manga has a High 3-A feat?

What? Where?
Original Majora, who is a dragon dog lion thing, "gives birth" to time in a universe that didn't have it.

Note I didn't say it made any sense in the context of Majora's Mask.

Should we really use Hyrule Historia as a canon source? There's some things that HH says that contradicts what actually happens. Like saying maple is a companion of link when she never once thought of link as a friend in the slightest, or the fact that downfall timeline Ganon being sealed away makes no sense at all compared to what happened in the adult timeline.

I don't think it's even canon to the manga, since the writers themselves admit they based the whole sequence on previews Nintendo gave them and made the thing as a way to hold over the fans based on their first impressions.

If the last page of the chapter wasn't the warrior carving Majora's Mask, it wouldn't even seem like the same manga.

Anyway, onto the topic at hand, doesn't the Hyrule Encyclopedia try to say Termina is some sort of "illusion" created by Majora or something like that?

I honestly don't know what it says. Do you think the feat, canon or otherwise, is 4-A or no? Because if not, we can end it here.

I don't know. It's kinda vague. Apparently it says the world is supposed to be the emotions/experiences of the Skull Kid and Link made manifest by the Mask, and that the four giants are supposed to be representations of the Skull Kid's friends and not actually the friends he had, who apparently did actually leave him? I don't know, it's wonky as all hell and basically tries to change the entire backstory/meaning of the game, and I can't really tell how "real" they're trying to say the world is.

If I remember correctly, it only says the world was created following Skull Kid's memories, not that the world was Skull Kid's mind

Also, forgot to mention, the hero's shade says that he was completely forgotten, still, if Termina still existed, how is that possible? In HE is stated that Termina was destroyed only after Link and Skull Kid left

TriforcePower1 said:
Also, forgot to mention, the hero's shade says that he was completely forgotten, still, if Termina still existed, how is that possible?
To be fair, it's an alternate universe. It's not like alternate versions of people would be crossing over into Hyrule, either way.

Assyrians being uncertain really has me on the dense about everything. If he said a solid yes or no, that would've been great, but now? Idk

Basically, the entire game is a representation of SK's mind. Termina represents his mind, while the moon represents Majora, who was going to destroy his mind. The giants represent SK's friends, who can prevent the destruction of his mind (moral support). Link must go through the areas that represent the stages of grief, because he has yet to accept the fact that Navi left him. This is particularly evident in the end in which the HMS says something about it (don't remember exactly)

@PaChi

The new Hyrule Encyclopedia says that Majora created Termina, which has a starry sky. Although it's legitimacy is questionable.

Too many assumptions in the OP for my liking.

And everything is based on a single statement. I could even say that creating Termina only refers to the planet and nothing else, you know. You dont need to go to the maximun possible extension of a feat just because you like a series.

Heck, Neo ate an universe and vomited galaxies and he is not moving from High 4-C (Neo = Acacia (Toriko))

Termina is a different dimension/world, as shown in the intro of the game, so stating that Majora created Termina, means that MM created everything we can see inside it that doesn't come from outside.

Neo didn't move because it was considered an outlier, but every guy who would scale to this was already "at least 4-C". This would just give the Zelda verse a ceiling and better distribution of power.

From 4-C to 4-A there is HUGE GAP. Only with one statement.

and Acacia is the absolute God tier in Toriko, yet, when a feat ridiculously high is presented, we call it outlier. Yet, you are alright with Majora, who is not even the strongest being in the setting by any statement, becoming 4-A (which is still millions of times above anything else) and scaling almost everyone to that.

This even puts Majora > triforce by feats.

Majora was defeated by a triforce-less Fierce Deity Link. You cant say that Triforce!Link would have defeated Majora because they are unrelated.

Scaling:

Feats: Majora >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Demise > Ganondorf. When a "fodder" (as you think that Demise as the king of demons seems to be comparable to Majora) makes a feat ridiculously high compared to the "god tier", its an outlier, hell, Roshi's Moon busting feat pales in comparison to this.

Lore: OoT Adult link > OoT child link = MM child link.

OoT child link cannot defeat ganondorf.

MM link with the Fierce deity > Majora.

And Majora is not even related and cannot be scaled to or from Demise or ganondorf because its defeated with unique power up. Therefore, at most, this makes Majora and Fierce Deity users 4-A only with the Fierce Deity.

Forgot to mention, they were all extremely casual feats. Majora is not fodder; he's easily the strongest villain of Zelda after full triforce Ganon, who, unless you're saying that the Triforce is weaker than a demon sealed in a mask, scales. Likely Demise is stronger, too, but there's nothing certain. The main reason full Triforce Ganon isn't already 4-A is because it's impossible to look at the sky in aLttP both because of bird view and the lack of a day-night cycle. And last, it's not just a statement, look at the points I have made (especially the 9).

I'm scaling not even half of the ones who are currently listed as top tiers, and also I don't understand the second message. Child Link couldn't defeat neither Ganondorf or Majora, but with the MS/FDM he is able to beat them. Also only the Triforce scales directly from Majora, the others are scaled by the Triforce

From 4-C to 4-A there is HUGE GAP. Only with one statement.

He's High 4-C for a similar feat without a statement attached to it.

This even puts Majora > triforce by feats.

No. The Triforce scales to Majora canonically, this would just make the Triforce 4-A.

Hyrule Hystoria confirms that Link did use the Fierce Deity Mask to defeat Majora, so this shouldn't be an outlier for Link, and shouldn't scale to anyone like Ganondorf/Ganon or Demise. Only Majora at full power(like, not Skull Kid), Fierce Deity Link, Composite Link, and anyone who uses the Full Triforce. I don't see any problem with this. It's a more solid feat than the one that is currently the reason that Majora is High 4-C with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back