• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4,000 Pages

If I get to turn it into whatever ****** up creation I can think of, than yes please!

Somebody please finish it

Yellowpig10 said:
Rodri "Dante" said:
Of course, there are no numbers after 3999.
the joke is no longer funny rodri, what pages are you even deleting to keep this going?
This

i'm not distracted by your stupid gif. if you keep this trolling bullshit up imma go talk to ryu, i doubt he would care that you're doing this, but he'll probably care that you're pissing people off

He has so far deleted 543084 287902 034787 623400 527233 469834 534870 234899 872312 754123 908723 48475, Evil Bread, 4chan Shrek (A re-direct), Air Man (Team Nekkochan), and Rockman (Team Nekkochan)

Okay, it stopped being funny.

I'm not going to delete more pages.

Unless they are mine, I do whatever I want with those.

I think hes deleting the pages for housekeeping, but waiting to delet them at the right time, so technically hes not violating any rules

Seol404 said:
I think hes deleting the pages for housekeeping, but waiting to delet them at the right time, so technically hes not violating any rules
yeah but using admin powers to troll people probably does break rules

Eventually he will run out of pages to delete, but yeah, it maybe a good idea to talk to Ryu

And just so you all know, I'm going to be deleting any page that is just made to be the 4000th page

Sorry I'm doing housekeeping on some stub pages

Okay, this must be a curse.

It can't be coincidence that other admin begins to delete pages when I stop.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Wow, the page that was created to be deleted isn't getting deleted
Which one? We (the admins) aren't omniscient/omnipresent you know

Uselessnoob245 said:
Copetan said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Wow, the page that was created to be deleted isn't getting deleted
Which one? We (the admins) aren't omniscient/omnipresent you know
i thought you were Gods who said be above the mortals like me by an undefinable amount.
This: https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/The_4,000th_page_gonna_be_deleted_by_Rodri_"Dante"
different admins say different things, they're all from different pantheons

I definitely don't approve of using admin powers just to troll people. Or at least in a way that geniunely pisses people off and deletes their content. I'm considering demotion for this, and I asked Copetan for his input as well. I'd also like to hear what some of the other staff think is most appropriate.

Back