• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4,000 Pages

I've talked to Copetan and we've both agreed that Rodri should keep his position. I think that this wasn't THAT big of a deal and that he's overall been a great staff member. As well as showing geniune remorse for this. Copetan is going to also post a response in a bit. Apologies for any trouble and for bringing this onto the thread. It's just since several people here wanted me to respond I did.

I don't think Rodri should lose his position, the pages he deleted would have been deleted sooner or later, its not like he was deleting pages just to troll

I just quickly skimmed through the named of the pages you deleted, I wasn't trying to memorize them

So, I looked at the pages Rodri Dante deleted. Starting on 11:48, October 5, 2018 (PDT) to now, he deleted 18 pages. Out of those 18 pages, 15 were his own pages, so he had the full right to delete these pages. Out of the remaining 3 pages, one was a broken redirect, and another was a blank page, so they would have been deleted anyways. The last page, though, actually had content, and even though it is a somewhat low quality page, it should not have been deleted without there being a vote beforehand (this page was subsequently restored after 20 minutes). So, for most of these pages, as long as Rodri isn't planning on restoring them, his actions were completely fine. The only thing that Rodri did that could be seen as wrong was deleting the aforementioned page, but since he undeleted the page after a while and apologized for it, it isn't that significant.

So, yeah, I don't think Rodri should be demoted for his actions, but next time, he should think about his plans more carefully before going forward with them. And please (this goes for every admin) don't abuse your Admin rights to troll other people.

Copetan said:
So, I looked at the pages Rodri Dante deleted. Starting on 11:48, October 5, 2018 (PDT) to now, he deleted 18 pages. Out of those 18 pages, 15 were his own pages, so he had the full right to delete these pages. Out of the remaining 3 pages, one was a broken redirect, and another was a blank page, so they would have been deleted anyways. The last page, though, actually had content, and even though it is a somewhat low quality page, it should not have been deleted without there being a vote beforehand (this page was subsequently restored after 20 minutes). So, for most of these pages, as long as Rodri isn't planning on restoring them, his actions were completely fine. The only thing that Rodri did that could be seen as wrong was deleting the aforementioned page, but since he undeleted the page after a while and apologized for it, it isn't that significant.
So, yeah, I don't think Rodri should be demoted for his actions, but next time, he should think about his plans more carefully before going forward with them. And please (this goes for every admin) don't abuse your Admin rights to troll other people.
This

Well, it's good to know that my good actions overshadow my mistakes, and also to know that people appreciate me.

You know? I actually feel better, thank you all.

We will reach 4000 pages one day

Uselessnoob245 said:
I've been staring my eyes on the computer for 12 hours
You should probably go to bed

Crabwhale said:
Dear ****, what happended while I was asleep?
Rodri deleted a bunch of pages to troll everyone, then Copetan came in and started housekeeping, so basically, I'm monkey

Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Dear ****, what happended while I was asleep?
Rodri deleted a bunch of pages to troll everyone, then Copetan came in and started housekeeping, so basically, I'm monkey
I got that.

Why do the important things always go down when I'm trying to be a normal person?

Welp, this whole thread is a cornucopia of fail butt sigh agh-vaganza.

We probably won't be reaching 4000 pages for another few weeks

But hey, we are the first Wiki to hit 4000 pages over 5 times

I am actually going to make a page for T-Rex though, especially after seeing this

Please, refrain from calling it T-Rex though. It's actually like this: T. rex.

I only made the Orespawn one like that because I wanted to be accurate to the mod.

Also, I thought you slept for alot longer.

Back