• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4,000 Pages

Oh ****...

That might have been me...don't worry, I'm currently making another page.

I'm a crappy story teller, so probably not

I might.

Keep in mind though, that's a very big might.

That sound like a really, really shitty mix tape.

It's a Flex Tape parody.

Hi Max Forwardson here for Yeet Tape! The super strong meme-tastic tape.

Crabwhale said:
Welp, we might be the first website to hit 4000 pages 4 times now.
We've hit 4000 pages more times than Jake Paul hit 10,000,000 subs

This reminds me of that scene in DBZA where Cell tries to make his arena but he keeps failing in one detail.

Any 4000th page that is nothing but a page designed to increase the page number is going to be deleted

I'm making a legitimate 4000th page that'll be the start of a new verse similar to Orespawn, but I just gotta finish the Lord of T H O T S L A Y E R S first.

Back