• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3812 Heard [BAZINGA] (WH40K vs SCP)

How far into 1-B is Cegorach?

I figured as such.

Isn't WH40K's number of dimensions "Too high to describe with human language" or something like that? SCP is only 6-digit-dimensional.

The only SCP peeps capable of taking WH40K god tiers in a fight are 3812, Mary and Swan.

3812 because he's constantly ascending through the countless 'Narratives' (each Narrative contains it's own Alaggada, meaning each Narrative contains countless dimensions in and of itself, with each Narrative transcending the one below it to the point of perceiving lower Narratives as fiction), Mary because she sees 3812, the Narratives and everything in them as nothing more than a simulation, and Swann for transcending Mary to the point she's nothing more than fiction to it.

Wouldn't any fight with 3812 be a stomp?

If 3812 has fewer dimensions, 3812 can't effect the opponent. If 3812 has more dimensions, the opponent can't effect 3812. If they have the same number of dimensions, 3812 immediately ascends to a higher dimension then stomps the opponent.

Is my thinking for this flawed? @Holyhotsauce

Agnaa said:
Wouldn't any fight with 3812 be a stomp?
If 3812 has fewer dimensions, 3812 can't effect the opponent. If 3812 has more dimensions, the opponent can't effect 3812. If they have the same number of dimensions, 3812 immediately ascends to a higher dimension then stomps the opponent.

Is my thinking for this flawed? @Holyhotsauce
We don't really get a timeframe for his ascension to higher Narratives.

It could be instant or it could take 40,000 years.

For the sake of the match, let's assume he doesn't suddenly become countless dimensions higher mid-fight.

So for that:

well..uh...I'm tempted to say 3812 kicks Cegorach so hard he forgets how to laugh. No, seriously, 3812 casually destroyed an SCP whose weakened fragments alone created this.

Cegorach tries to attack, so 3812 lashes out and deletes him.

Also, to explain Narratives a bit better:
A Narrative is not merely a 'Higher-Dimension', each and every Narrative contains it's own set of countless Higher-dimensions and the SCP reality is comprised of countless layers of Narratives stacked atop each other, with each higher Narrative perceiving a lower one as one would perceive fictional stories, and it's highly possible that Narratives can contain and exist within eachother.

Assuming this isn't a stomp, I'll vote for 3812 for Holy's reasons. I had arguments to add to this, but Holy said it far better than I could have.

If it is a stomp, well, I'll change this post to a meme or something.

Back