• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(3-1-0) Oodle VS Four: It’s Nice Beginning To Talk About Fun Games, Right?

I'm kinda surprised, trough Oodle would have more things to him self

I guess he has a bit more feats of direct comabat, but he would be absoluted crushed by four Haxes, even BFR from four seens better them doodles sinse he need the painting to do It

Four should win thanks to versatility and overall more violent nature, I would be a close fight but eeven haxeless I can see four winning more times thanks to having better stamina feats and combat experience mixed with sheer agresion

If oodle strugled against the paint monster I think Four would be the "higher powrr" that will kill him

If I could debate for Oodle due to how obscure his series is:

On paper, Four seems to win thanks to >>8 one-shot scalings and Oodle being less than Four’s AP value... on paper. In truth, Oodle’s definitely going to survive Four’s mutilation thanks to his Low-Godly Regeneration, and Four is often prone to using brute force at the start due to his sadistic nature. This means that the only way Four can win is seemingly through BFR or incapacitation, except if he BFRs Oodle to trap him at the BRB, since being dragged to the BRB takes time, Oodle can just make a portal back, and this would be the same if he were to get sent to Four’s EXIT. I could potentially see Four knock Oodle out of cold by screeching, but Oodle would only wake up from that seconds or minutes later. Four could also try to outlast Oodle and tire him out or crush & incapacitate Oodle in the palm of his hand, but it seems like he doesn’t do that often. Oodle’s methods of winning come in trapping Four in the Doodleverse where Four has no Dimensional Travel to get back, as well as simply throwing some sleeping grenades to put Four to sleep. And given Oodle has been in an actual fight before thanks to him fighting the paint monster, it seems that Oodle is more experienced and smarter, so he would not hesitate to end the fight quicker since Four would just keep brute forcing his way on the demigod while Oodle regenerates and eventually traps the number in the Doodleverse with a snap.

So I think Oodle actually has this.

If I could debate for Oodle due to how obscure his series is:

On paper, Four seems to win thanks to >>8 one-shot scalings and Oodle being less than Four’s AP value... on paper. In truth, Oodle’s definitely going to survive Four’s mutilation thanks to his Low-Godly Regeneration, and Four is often prone to using brute force at the start due to his sadistic nature. This means that the only way Four can win is seemingly through BFR or incapacitation, except if he BFRs Oodle to trap him at the BRB, since being dragged to the BRB takes time, Oodle can just make a portal back, and this would be the same if he were to get sent to Four’s EXIT. I could potentially see Four knock Oodle out of cold by screeching, but Oodle would only wake up from that seconds or minutes later. Four could also try to outlast Oodle and tire him out or crush & incapacitate Oodle in the palm of his hand, but it seems like he doesn’t do that often. Oodle’s methods of winning come in trapping Four in the Doodleverse where Four has no Dimensional Travel to get back, as well as simply throwing some sleeping grenades to put Four to sleep. And given Oodle has been in an actual fight before thanks to him fighting the paint monster, it seems that Oodle is more experienced and smarter, so he would not hesitate to end the fight quicker since Four would just keep brute forcing his way on the demigod while Oodle regenerates and eventually traps the number in the Doodleverse with a snap.

So I think Oodle actually has this.
I mean, what stops four from breaking the doodle verse drawing?

I mean, what stops four from breaking the doodle verse drawing?
Creating a new one? He’s been shown to create objects out of thin air almost instantly. And even then, I’m sure Four would not really expect the purpose of the canvas by a glance alone.

Creating a new one? He’s been shown to create objects out of thin air almost instantly. And even then, I’m sure Four would not really expect the purpose of the canvas by a glance alone.
Hum... takes some time for the target get sucked into the canvas, four can 100% counter It by destroying the canvas or teleporting before getting sucked in

and I still would put four as the better combat guy, Oodle isn't a guy that fights, his only fight was against the paint monster and as he stated him self "only another or more powerfull beingh as me could kill me" what implies he didn't had many fights, while four constantly uses his powers to harm others

Talking about regen, neitheir of them can really kill one another sinse both lack the sheer destruction to make the other not regenerate, Four has a slight advantage sinse Donut with the factor of four used powernull against the twinkle, as we know It probable only works on objects, but if don't work only on objects he should be able to powernull oodle regen, but if only work on objects he still can negate oodle BFR with It by nullifing the canvas poket dimension

I still vote four, I don't think any of their Haxes would be effective on one another, making this fight a one of "let's see who pass out first" and Oodle would take a lot more damage them four with the number lazers screechs and bodly weaponary(not to mention four loves to tear others menbers apart) while the only real moments that we see oodle atack someone is in the pilot where he kills some of his contestants by eating and crushing them, but tthey all are a lot weaker them Oodle, specially on their "limbless, faceless, voiceless" sinse Frisby implies that he got more muscles whem getting his arms and against the ink monster that he himself states to have strugled and needed help, looking even tired in the after match

Back to the fight, Lastly I think four should be able to drain Oodle stamina faster them he losses his letting he win by knockout(Trough tiredness)

To be fair if Four has no response to Oodle’s regen. I’d assume Oodle would eventually win somehow? He has an answer to Four’s BFR but I’m unsure if Four has a response to Oodle’s.

To be fair if Four has no response to Oodle’s regen. I’d assume Oodle would eventually win somehow? He has an answer to Four’s BFR but I’m unsure if Four has a response to Oodle’s.
They both have limited stamina and would eventually pass out, Oodle has show to get tired whem battling the ink monster, the only moment four ever got tired was whem chasing spongy and loser, but that's a outlier(specially sinse It was in his imagination and not really happened

I can’t check their pages rn, but I recall both having fairly high stamina (Oodle is mostly a guess and i know Four compares to some pretty good stamina feats). I’d assume Oodle is also prone to using BFR as a first move? I haven’t seen AIB but I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the case.

Double "nah"

Their stamina is listed in the same amount, Oodle just has a ant feat for combat thanks to his fight against the ink monster

He is as prone to use BFR as four, but not only his BFR needs a outside object(a canvas) and isn't instantenious, making four able to just break It

And considering Oodle battle against the ink monster we can assume that If Four goes full feral into Oodle, he they would just wrestle untill one of them is too tired to continue

Not to mention Oodle never showed any combat skill, even stating him self that "only another demi god can kill me" Impling he has always this mentality of I'm imortal and whatever, no one will defeat me any way

Valid, but can he bypass Oodle’s regen? Cause Psychomaster states that you can’t BFR Oodle as he’ll just make a portal to escape the EXIT. So if he can’t mutilate him or BFR him, what else would he be able to do?

Tiring Oodle out in CQC is also a viable wincon. But (and yes this still kinda ties into the BFR thing) given how they start decently far apart. (For reference slightly over 25 meters) wouldn’t that give Oodle enough time to perform his painting BFR? Unless it’s not instant which I’m guessing it is? (Once again I haven’t seen AIB) but even if Four starts breaking out. Oodle could potentially catch on and set up a new canvas.

Valid, but can he bypass Oodle’s regen? Cause Psychomaster states that you can’t BFR Oodle as he’ll just make a portal to escape the EXIT. So if he can’t mutilate him or BFR him, what else would he be able to do?
Knockout trough tiredness, Why is this always ignored? Oodle don't have infinity stamina and has show to get tired fast whem fighting the ink monster, the only thing he ever fought that he couldn't just stomp, and he didn't even defeated the thing, the ink monster just runned away, and he was heavy breathing and every thing

wouldn’t that give Oodle enough time to perform his painting BFR? Unless it’s not instant which I’m guessing it is?
It shoots a light bean into the foe and them sucks them inside, seens to have limited range and It takes some seconds before the target is sucked, Oodle fighting the ink monster was trapped in the grapling and didn't used any hax

It's a quick series, I recomend seeing It before contining the debate, It will take around 1 hour only

Also, Oodle could use a revision, I'm not really happy to say that gag had him actually existence erase him self for a moment, there is like 5 diferent possibilities of what could have happened

I know Four isn’t 4-B anymore, but Oodle’s Low-Godly Regeneration should still save him to stop this from being a stomp (And even then, Four was already in one-shot range to begin with lol).

Anywho, bump

Back