• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Thanos is canonically the strongest "normal" being in MCU.

Also, sba, thanos has his gaunlet

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Pretty sure Thanos is canonically the strongest "normal" being in MCU.

Also, sba, thanos has his gaunlet
Obv Thanos is in base (aka High 6-B) otherwise it'd be unfair.

Yea man, but sba.

Still, I feel this is redunsant, wasn't he actually stated to be the strongest somwhere?

Awakened Thor couldnt hurt Hela in any meaningful way. Thanos wrecked thor offscreen and Hulk onscreen.

Hela is fighting in Asgard. She is becoming stronger the longer the fight lasts.

Feat-wise they are similar.

Going for Hela once she decides to be serious and up the ante with as much swords as she can do (aka Hela vs the Valkyries).

Thanos without the gauntlet is physically the strongest dude we know of at the moment (not getting into the likes of Ego's full body) but beyond that and the gauntlet, he's most dangerous because he's leading two different types of space armies.

Hela on the other hand, may or may not be a physical match for Thanos considering she also physically manhandled Thor. Then there's her spammable blades that she also has limited ability to move with her brain.

While I can see Thanos winning if he gets his hands on her, I just can't see him getting his hands on her. Hela scales from the same person he does but she actually has a large range advantage plus regen to go along with it. Giant necrosword skewers him like it did Surtur, except Pinky dies.

Thanos is much stronger physically, and can probably take her down quick enough before Hela can get powerful due to his initial superior strength

My question is do we accept Thanos as being>Odin? In the likely higher section on his page

Gargoyle One said:
Thanos is much stronger physically, and can probably take her down quick enough before Hela can get powerful due to his initial superior strength

My question is do we accept Thanos as being>Odin? In the likely higher section on his page
Once answered I'll vote

Beating awakened Thor is nothing new,Hela did it first,Hela wins,her weapons can do significant damage to base Thanos

Once answered I'll vote

Well complete guanlet Thanos is definitely stronger than Odin,but base Thanos nah,Odin was a king,thanos a terrorist....then there is also the case of a prime Odin

Hela's Regenerationn is almost instant,she has a lot better stamina and spams her weapons (Thanos can not tank them),I bet she is better than Thanos in CQC since she can fight many skilled warriors at the same time,including Thor,Loki and Valkiries.I don't see how Thanos is stronger than Hela physically.Awakened Thor is above Hulk who can tank Thanos's hits (Thanos won against Hulk via better CQC,not only power) and Hela is above Thor.Plus she grows stronger.

She gets it mid-diff.

Hela ftra. Everyone in the MCU that said "Thanos is the strongest being in the universe" either didn't know who Hela was and said it after her death.

From what I've seen, Hela is a lot more clever than Thanos, in fact, she wasn't even defeated by the Heroes, Thor had to destroy the Planet (Activate Raggy rooookie) to kill her and put her down.

Thanos has been shown to be out-smarted and has been subdued by the same people who couldn't even take Hela down. (Some)

So yeah, I'll go with Hela for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back