• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

25th Baam (Tower of God) vs Shirou Emiya (F/SN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
25th Baam vs Shirou Emiya

Rules:
1) All 3 EoS versions of Shirou from each route will be used here, but none from Epilogues
2) Each Shirou will have as much prana as UBW Shirou had against Gilgamesh
3) Both characters are going for the kill
4) Assume that Shinsoo can interact with prana and vice versa
5) Both characters start off 50 metres apart facing each other
6) They have no knowledge of each other's abilities and powers, only that their opponent is a major threat who needs to be taken out as quickly as possible

Baam
Shirou
Who wins?

Fate Shirou is essentially a brick with a sword so he's a big nope afaik.

3/10

UBW Shirou can win with UBW as he can match the shinsoo in attack frequency. This version is just not that versatile and is not as capable of projectile swordspam afaik. He also has not shown Archer's big guns like Caladbolg or Hrunting iirc.

8.5/10 Shirou with UBW / 4.5/10 Shirou without UBW

HF Shirou would probably be able to match him blow for blow despite his attack frequency. If he can't put Baam quickly enough, he kills himself by overusing Archer's arm.

5.5/10

If this had Prisma Alter Shirou, well, Shirou drops Ig Ilma or swordspams him to death and calls it a day probably.

8/10

If current Baam can use all of Hoaqin skills, give it to Baam due to Shinsoo Sword attacks + Fast Skip technique.

I would give my vote to Baam because he was able to content with almost fully powered white and I'm sure he's far more powerful then any version of shirou and the amount of things that Baam dish out. It is said that Baam's thorn can interfire with shinsoo in the air and if prana and shinso can interact with each other then he can manipulate the mana in the air giving him a bigger advantage then shiro does.

Out of the three versions I would say that UBW would have the best chance but because fate is jsut too inexpperience to handle Baam and HFis just too limit because of his arm. UBW can give him the chance he needs but he is still limitid since it requierd Rin to supply him just to keep his RM out and unless he can deal enough damage in the short time he has he will be at a hugh dissavantage if he fails to kill Baam.

Baam in the mean while is not as limit as shirou and while he's probably not as physically strong as most of the other characters in the Tower he's still strong enough to deal damage to White and he's not that easy to damage let alone hit in general. If Shinsoo and prana can interact with each other then I would actually say that its reasonalble to believe that he can manipulate UBW to a certin degree since all of his projection is made up of prana, shiro's control of Prana is far outclass when compared to Baam. any magical attacks that Shirou deals againts Baam like if he ends up doing an excalibur blast I don't see it killing him but siverlly damage because of his Shinso resistance and just out right defencive abilites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back