• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty sure this is a stomp aince medaka can ressurect. TMQ gets stomped by godly Regen and ressurectors, since he's tier 10 physically. Even high Regen is usually too much.

Wokistan said:
Pretty sure this is a stomp aince medaka can ressurect. TMQ gets stomped by godly Regen and ressurectors, since he's tier 10 physically. Even high Regen is usually too much.
Wait what?

Pre Kumagawa incident arc. She doesn't have most of her significant hax (All Fiction, Bookmaker, Scar Dead, Encounter just to mention a few).

I wouldn't put a girl who stomped Zeno vs someone who got inconclusive vs Goku xD

So she only has a few hax like, a pretty decent regen (won't save her from death), mind control/read, instictive reaction...that's and good fighting capabilities, that's about it for the significant ones.

Ah. not sure then. Her regen saving her depends on how TMQ kills himself, since the same injury is replicated.

She'd still die even with her weird body control stuff, I'm just not sure how TMQ can kill himself in central park without trying to go run away and drown himself.

Wokistan said:
She'd still die even with her weird body control stuff, I'm just not sure how TMQ can kill himself in central park without trying to go run away and drown himself.
No she can control ppl's bodies.

She says kneel, you kneel.

All Fiction erases Highway to Hell Good Game.

Either that or P L O T makes her spotaniously immune.

Or She just erases her death after McQueen actually suicdes.

Or she just erases McQueen thereby taking Highway to Hell with them.

Medaka is being used before she gets most of her hax. It'd be a stomp for her resurrection alone lol.

Wokistan said:
Medaka is being used before she gets most of her hax. It'd be a stomp for her resurrection alone lol.
^ This ^ @DMUA

The best part is u put the strongest version of Medaka AND gave her plot. Come on that would be a total spite thread. xD

I wouldn't do sth like that.

Current win for Medaka (reason): Brainwash him or just say "kneel"

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Ya really gotta stop making medaka threads for the purpose of adding free wins for the profile .
Hmm...i don't believe Kars was a win. Im just doing Medaka thread m8. These are all suggestions, not my own ideas (PS: Medaka v Acacia is next)

I mean dud. Youre putting a 10-A and making him fight a character that according to ya can make him do explicitky nothing at a whim .

Seriously though, this particular match isn't that bad, and the anti psyker assassin one's fine, but why not take a break from Medaka and Kumagawa for a while after this? People are getting tired of constant Medaka, and as such they're going to dislike the character and you. You can always use the other characters from the verse that aren't as haxxed.

TMQ killing himself in the right way would still kill her, this isn't the Medaka with erasure, plothax, etc. Maybe start them on like a tall building or something so he actually has a viable way of suicide.

McQueen can't exactly just instakill himself. He had to wander around the entire prison looking for ways to do it.

I mean, Mindhax Good Game seems a bit un fair, especially since Medaka is the sort that spams hax a load.

DMUA said:
I mean, Mindhax Good Game seems a bit un fair, especially since Medaka is the sort that spams hax a load.
1 shot from the other side doe.

This guy could literally fall down on it's knees and break his own legs xD

But yeah medaka takes this .

No he can't.

He spent like an entire day wandering around a prison to find a proper method to kill himself. He can't just immediately press a killswitch, he needs to find water to dive into, or an electric chair to sit in, or anything of the like.

This is bloodlusted.

You can literally kill urself by holding your breath or stabbing ur throat. That's what bloodlusted does, if it helps u win, u'r gonna do it.

But Medaka is faster. So i wouldn't call this a stomp.

Really Fire? You took a potentially interesting match and made it boring. Knowledge is definatlly needed if Medaka is bloodlusted because otherwise she just beats him to death like almost did with Unzen. With Bloodlust and Knowledge it's a no brainer. Without either, we then have to argue whether or not Medaka can reform him.

Whatever. As it is now Medaka wins no-difficulty.

Well even if i remove it. Remember Medaka is above genius level of intellect. She will most likely not 1 shot (for the same reasons she doesn't 1 shot other fodder in the series even when bloodlusted). After seeing she got dmg she will resort to incap.

Also "no difficulty". I really didn't create this with the "difficulty" in mind. Like i doubt i can make this "difficult" for either no matter how i change the keys. xD

If he does that it's just another TMQ Inconclusive. She'll just beat him to death, she won't bother with hax. I'd rather have this then another TMQI.

Guys guys. I added knowledge to favor McQueen.

Medaka already has knowledge via passive Mind Read. Are you sure i should remove it?

Firephoenixearl said:
This is bloodlusted.

You can literally kill urself by holding your breath or stabbing ur throat. That's what bloodlusted does, if it helps u win, u'r gonna do it.

But Medaka is faster. So i wouldn't call this a stomp.
Stabbing his throat with what? He doesn't always have a knife on his person. Otherwise he would have shanked himself to oblivion in the jail.

Holding your breath takes way, way too long, and you'll just start breathing again by instinct once it's lights out.

She can do it with a thought meanwhile McQueen needs a significant amount of motion. Name me a sitiatuion where McQueen can win under these stipulations.

SBA says it's central park. All he can do is run for the nearest lake. Giving Medaka more then enough time to BOWIFY him.

Yet McQueen never used it. Evidently because he doesn't know that trick.

Tincan123 said:
its the fast way to kill yourself by biting your own tongue off
True. It's funny to think how easy it is to kill yourself.

He just chokes on his own saliva or sth.

Btw with knowledge. As i said McQueen has a huge boost. He can just close his earholes xD.

Back