• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Covering his ears takes more time then thinkin

You can't choke on saliva. You can't really just generate that much at will, and you'll likely swallow it anyways.

DMUA said:
Covering his ears takes more time then thinki
Wat? Medaka doesn't think him into bowing. Medaka "says" bow. It's a movement of the mouth which isn't by default faster than the arms.

I don't consider this a stomp since Medaka only takes this cus she can body control. I mean if Medaka vs Nihilus and Jill wasn't a stomp, this sure as hell ain't. xD

Firephoenixearl said:
Wat? Medaka doesn't think him into bowing. Medaka "says" bow. It's a movement of the mouth which isn't by default faster than the arms.

I don't consider this a stomp since Medaka only takes this cus she can body control. I mean if Medaka vs Nihilus and Jill wasn't a stomp, this sure as hell ain't. xD
My Mistake, but Moving your Arms up to your head isn't going to happen faster then moving your lips.

Medaka vs Nihilus is a stomp and should have been removed for awhile, Jill vs Medaka isn't a stomp because Medaka does actually have methods to win, though Jill has more.

Here, Mindhax Good Game with McQueen having absolutely no counters.

Cause stands are fun

... Now that I think about it, maybe McQueen can cover his ears and run to a source of water, but since he doesn't have MFTL in Travel Speed, he's probably just going to get tackled.

Fun fact medaka reading his mind wont do a lot .

Mcqueen would be is completely unaware of himself having a stand . Mcqueens power is pasive .

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Now hold on. I thought Weigted Words manipulated electrical impulses in the brain. Since when has sound been a factor?
That's what it does. Not in the brain doe, in your body. Unless she tells you to, u will be still able to think. Example:

She tells u to kneel: You kneel, everything else works fine.

She tells you to lower your arms: You lower your arms, everything else works fine.

Though this is bloodlusted so she can just command "don't move". So eh.

@J-Man Verse Equalization, she can see the stand. But yeah that's a fairly nice advantage for McQueen.

Excluding the part of the stand and seeing he lacks any ability or even aware of his power .

And hth a effect stand . Only spawns when doing the damage meaning hth entirely lacks a body and corporal exustebce which medaka cant see because the stand lacks a body earl (hth doesnt even have a body ).

I thought all the "hth" were typos untill i realized u meant the name of the stand. Still though Medaka says "kneel".

It is, but just for the sake of argument, TMQ's position sharing ensures that Medaka kneels if he kneels. How respectful and wholesome. And TMQ is gonna bite his tongue off if bloodlusted. And verse equalisation doesn't let you see Stands unless the character can see ghosts or similar stuff in-verse.

TacticalNuke002 said:
It is, but just for the sake of argument, TMQ's position sharing ensures that Medaka kneels if he kneels. How respectful and wholesome. And TMQ is gonna bite his tongue off if bloodlusted. And verse equalisation doesn't let you see Stands unless the character can see ghosts or similar stuff in-verse.
Medaka brain washes him then.

But will she mindhax unless she has prior info. So far, you've given TMQ info, but not Medaka so she won't know what's up with him. Mind reading isn't too useful as the combat version of McQueen lacks his memories and thinks of little else but suicide (this might actually convince her to let him be actually). Also, he doesn't know he himself has a Stand.

Back