• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(2 Sagat - 0 Sportacus) Battle for the weakest 7-B

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
7-B Sagat vs 7-B Sportacus

Wonder if I should speed equalised this or just unrestricted it as

(Well just equalise speed for the speed being reviewed for revision)

By the way both blood-lusted to not putting emotional restraints

Sagat scales to Ryu (Street Fighter) who can dodge bullets from a Glock pistol and can outrun sonic booms from Guile at ~377.3 m/s.

Sportacus outrun cannonballs at 131.69 m/s.

The LT character has one Sub-Relativistic attack speed with his kick (0.26c)

Ap-wise Sagat is ~Ryu who is 22.32 Megaton TNT and Sportacus is 38 megatons TNT.

The winner will crown the loser the weakest 7-B

SF character - 2 - Psychomaster35, GoCommitDi

LT character - 0

Janitor cleans up - 0

Let other people think and contribute.

I may change within 24 hours.

BlackDarkness679 said:
Why wasnt the calc put on Ryu's profile if there was one for that feat?
I want to put that in but the profile is locked from my editing and nobody has unlocked that for me or do the work on my behalf.

And just asking: would X (Battle for Dream Island) be a better opponent against Sagat for defending (away from) the title of the weakest 7-B?

You can ask Ant to unlock it in the "Regarding non-canonically elements in SF and E Honda feat" thread, i was looking for someone calcing this feat of Ryu, but since it was done already then just ask there

Also Sportacus seems better then that guy imo by a lot

Btw you know how to do calcs?Cuz the speed for the laser to which Bison perceives and moves at comparables speeds with in Chun Li ending would need a number for how fast it is, calc dobe here on this site

BlackDarkness679 said:
Btw you know how to do calcs?Cuz the speed for the laser to which Bison perceives and moves at comparables speeds with in Chun Li ending would need a number for how fast it is, calc dobe here on this site
being reexamined

Stalker Maggot said:
"Battle for the weakest 7-B'

Um
Thats because I had Sportacus bloodlusted, hence why he won. It may be possible that I can do a rematch, but this time with them in character to prove he is weaker.

Anywho, on to the topic, Sagat is easily more skilled and the gap isnt that big. And with speed, Id say Sagat takes this.

I want to put that in but the profile is locked from my editing and nobody has unlocked that for me or do the work on my behalf.

And just asking: would X (Battle for Dream Island) be a better opponent against Sagat for defending (away from) the title of the weakest 7-B?

You can try that. Im not forcing you, but you can try if you want. Also, that was because it was a bloodlust battle which is why X lost.

You can try that. Im not forcing you, but you can try if you want. Also, that was because it was a bloodlust battle which is why X lost.

I will later thanks.

And bump

Back