• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 insanely smart anthropomorphic animals go at it! (Twilight Sparkle vs Tails)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting Talis too. Chaos Emeralds having the mind resistance would mean Twilight's beam isn't going to work against him, not that Tails would even stand and wait for the beam to hit him

Looked into it. Even before acquiring the Great Emeralds the regular Chaos Emerald already in Team Sonic’s possession were enough to protect them from the Voxai’s control.
image0.png
image0.png

It wasn't a modified emerald, that's blatant not what happened in Chronicles, the Voxai Hivemind used a emerald to amp their abilities, calling those "Great Emeralds" by their clan, they were still part of the 7, plus even if we go with the logic that they only resisted it because the Voxai used them, they never lost that, meaning they would have kept those resistances
Unless you have actual clips showing this, I'm not taking you at your word alone. I'm stating the information I found from various places searching up Sonic stuff like the Overmind, seeing as I don't have much knowledge on the series.

Last edited:
Looked into it. Even before acquiring the Great Emeralds the regular Chaos Emerald already in Team Sonic’s possession were enough to protect them from the Voxai’s control.
image0.png
image0.png
Ah, I see. Guess that makes sense then (Didn't see this comment until I made my newest one, so I didn't get the chance to take this new information into account).

She’s got some durability-negating abilities Tails doesn’t resist
All of them are transferred via beam or energy wave hitting the target, which is going to bounce off Tail's shield seeing as he scales to people who are Low 2-C via existing. So, unless she can remove or bypass the shield, this is a stomp. There's no way for her hax to actually hit him.

The Chaos Emeralds also protected Sonic from Eggman’s Mind Control Ray in Sonic Runners, so that’s another feat of them no-selling mindhax.

Also Tails FRA.

So, are we just gonna fra like zombies or are we actually gonna address the potential stomp that seems to be going on? No getting past the shield means no wincon for Twilight. The thing is apparently passive, so it's not like she can reasonably attack before he puts it up.
The Chaos Emeralds also protected Sonic from Eggman’s Mind Control Ray in Sonic Runners, so that’s another feat of them no-selling mindhax.
No one said nothing about having zero mind hax resistance. I was calling into question planetary mind hax resistance.

So, are we just gonna fra like zombies or are we actually gonna address the potential stomp that seems to be going on? No getting past the shield means no wincon for Twilight. The thing is apparently passive, so it's not like she can reasonably attack before he puts it up.
No one said nothing about having zero mind hax resistance. I was calling into question planetary mind hax resistance.
That one was also planetary. Eggman was going to use it to conquer the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back