• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So the last one didn't go so well. And because I'm lazy, I'mma just carry over 90 percent of the precvious OP :]

Scenario: Still determined to continue his hero hunt, Garou wanders through the streets of New York until he comes across Tony Stark. Realizing how much of an impact he'd make if he defeated Iron Man, Garou launches to attack him, but Stark obviously had suspected the hero hunter to come for him. Iron Man then activates his suit just in time and their battle begins.

• Battle takes place at New York
  • Bleeding Edge or Mark 50 is used
  • 7-A+ Pre-Awakening Garou is used
  • Both are aware of the other but have no knowledge on one another's capabilities
  • Speed Equalized
  • Both start 5 meters apart
  • Garou scales above 715.8 Megatons while Iron Man scales above 3.15 Gigatons and below 5 Gigatons. So roughly around 4.4 AP gap

Iron Man: 7 (Dalesean027, Kachon123, Rez, ZoroNotZolo, GlaceonGamez471, Shadyboi0, Shizuka)

Garou: 0

Purple Shrek claps both (Inconclusive): 0

Last edited:
Guys, I really appreciate the FRAs, but they are no longer valid, prior knowledge was removed, so the previous points are no longer usable since they were done with different conditions in mind

Guys, I really appreciate the FRAs, but they are no longer valid, prior knowledge was removed, so the previous points are no longer usable since they were done with different conditions in mind
Still valid Iron Man remains more versatile and has the AP advantage he can also just nuke him from above with flight so again Iron man FRA

Still valid Iron Man remains more versatile and has the AP advantage he can also just nuke him from above with flight so again Iron man FRA
FRA means For Reasons Above

There are no more reasons above as the fight is changed, meaning we need new ones, first a vote, then FRAs or counters. I see your reasons, they do make sense

They do need to be reset yes. Because prior knowledge is removed to balance things out. And the only argument is when prior knowledge was still here.

You're gonna need new arguments

FRA means For Reasons Above

There are no more reasons above as the fight is changed, meaning we need new ones, first a vote, then FRAs or counters
Ik what FRA means and even without Prior knowledge the arguement still stands hence me saying this
Tony may not have knowledge but he still won't go about this without caution and still has a lot of big openers he uses

Grace has ended. Forgot about this match. Garou is now above baseline High 7-A instead of just 7-A+, but I doubt this changes the match. I'll add this.

Back