• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(2 Chloe Price - 1 Rowdy) Battle for the (2nd) weakest 9-C

Chloe is actually better physically and she'd likely overpower the man. They're both using weapons they don't normally use but Chloe is physically superior

Chloe is as bad a fighter as it gets...

She could very well miss her shot (god knows she does that a lot), and a slight cut and she'll be on the ground screaming.

Just to ask: should I give both a knife instead? (I am hesitant of giving both a gun because Chloe is clearly better with a gun even when facing an opponent with a gun.)

Vote counted for now.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Chloe is as bad a fighter as it gets...
She could very well miss her shot (god knows she does that a lot), and a slight cut and she'll be on the ground screaming.
She has a machete here though

Jasonsith said:
Just to ask: should I give both a knife instead? (I am hesitant of giving both a gun because Chloe is clearly better with a gun even when facing an opponent with a gun.)

Vote counted for now.
Giving Rowdy a knife would give him an advantage, since he uses knives often..Especially with the fact he has weapon mastery.

Jackythejack said:
She has a machete here though
So..?

She can't use the thing at all, and would probably freeze up in fear upon seeing Rowdy.

As much a punk she may be, she is not a brave person.

I don't think it would be a good idea to give Rowdy a knife. The guy uses a knife a lot and has weapon mastery (However he has only mastered his knife and his whip)

I still think Chloe wins due to her being an athletic human with 9-C equipment, while Rowdy is just a normal person with a knife..

Sure, Chloe isn't a good fighter. But she is smarter and physically stronger than Rowdy.

Intellligence is just not a factor here... and that athlete level is absolutely unwarranted. She wasn't stronger than Nathan, just caught him off guard. Frank would have beat her ass if she didn't shoot him. Jefferson is a normal thirty something professor. Max is an unathletic teen.

None of them are anywhere near athletes in anything. Will probably make a crt for that.

But a machete is still normally possessing 9-C attack potency.

And again since Rowdy masters a knife and a whip while Chloe somehow owns a gun (and can miss), I try really hard to make them even.

I'm personally iffy about considering this match for weakest 9-C if you give Chloe a weapon she literally has never used (as far as I know)

Hmm..

Why not give both combatants the weapons they have the most experience with?

I know i said giving Rowdy a knife is a bad idea, but there's a chance that Chloe could do something to help her out.

Maybe make Chloe out of character?

Kinda agree with this tbh

What about they have their signature weapons (Chloe with 1 pistol + bullets and Rowdy with a knife) but the battle starts in a boxing arena at arm's length with Chloe's pistol with 1 pack of billets unloaded?

Honestly this evolves into a knife user vs a gun user. The gun user can win very easily if one can pull the trigger before the knife user stabs.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
You sure? Chloe only needs to have the gun aimed at him by accident and pull the trigger like once.
I'm sure he would, since he has stealth proficiency. He tends to do stealthy tactics for his kills.

Back