• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chloe Price fights a skateboard of all things for the weakest 9-C

I mean, shooting a skateboard really isn't that difficult, especially when Rip can only charge forward. He can potentially knock her out or take her down with a ram buuuut I wouldn't bet on it

Shooting a skateboard with a gun would only make a small hole on it, but can Rip turn left or right?

Uh...probably gradual turns but nothing like, great. Also I'd assume if you shoot him in his face he's gonna die.

One thing to remind: Does he need a brain to operate though or just a possessed skateboard so if we damage the skateboard hard enough that would destroy the skateboard but not just one shot through a virtual face.

Also, some voices may say its weight may disqualify it from being 9-C in the first place.

If anyone agrees a new thread should be established to rule whether some characters should be below 9-C by virtue of weight, I shall make one and this match will come to a halt.

Jackythejack said:
I think you're the only one who agrees.

also he's not a possessed skateboard actually he's just mechanical
Agreeing or disagreeing on what?

My question is: given real life animals may not be rated a 9-C by running KE, why is this mechanical skateboard 9-C by running KE? With its mass it should be easily stopped by a 10-B animal.

It says chloe has a Revolver on her page....i think she will win either way since it's..a skateboard that can barely move left or right

Back